Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Want To Concive

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 27, hasanabdal

Assalamualaikum, Respected Dr's I am not conciving. I am married since 8 months.I have regular mensuratral cycle of 26 days.i have done my all hormonal test which are within normal range.Utrasound on 12 day shows 18-20mm of egg. my husband semen analysis shows 80% motality with 98million/ml sperm count. I am 5.5 feet with 75 kg of weight. I have taken clomid for 2 cycle for ovlution induction but didn't succeeded. Kindly suggest what to do next

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Romana Amir

Dr. Romana Amir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

436 Positive Reviews

salaam. normally it takes one year to concieve without any medecine. i hope you will conceive very soon.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

Dear pateint dont worry.... I will prescribe proper medication for this purpose and proper guidance for conceiving..InshaAllah u will conceive... U can contact me through marham..

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Member of Marham-Forum

Agree with the other doctor here. One year is normal to achieve pregnancy. Please stay stress free as it really counts. When body is in stress, it behaves as if it’s not a good time to conceive. There are many apps for women that you can download and keep track of your cycles so that you know which days are your ovulation days. Good luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Saima Javed

Prof. Dr. Saima Javed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

weight reduction upto 65 kg
contact me physically and online for further treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

Walaikum salam dear reduce weight u are over weight.avoid sugar ,take boiled rice, green tea with lemon and ginger,a 20 min walk .if u reduce weight u can conceive spontaneously. U and your husband should take      tab Adfolic od for once a day.Take myo sachet two times a day

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

427 Positive Reviews

For proper evaluation ,realed to any medical issue ,
if you want FREE online consultation (no charges ) then let me know or you can book online consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories