Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Memory Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Father, Male, 60 years old, rawalpindi

my father had a paralysis attack in 2011 , on the left side , he had a bike accident 10 years before paralysis attack that messed his left knee and he had problem walking and then the paralysis attack made it weaker , now he started having memory issues , he some times start to say things that didn't happened , emphasis on his idea that has never happened , he remember his kids and their names but get confuse forgetting the house and where he is and say things ha never happened , we dont have anyone , our lives depend on our father please anyone angel of God help us treating his memory issues because he is weak and say things unreal so we cant leave him alone so God forbid he fall and hurt himself , me and my family cry everyday several hours trying to make him understand please help me treat him i will be your thankful whole my life , all of this putting me and my siblings in so much depression

Neurologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

195 Positive Reviews

He needs a detailed consultation. If you want to consult me kindly make an appointment for online consultation through Marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories