Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Neck Pain, Depressed

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Peshawar

I have pain in my neck due to which I feel mostly disturbed, bored and unsocial and have communication problems and prefer isolation . I have visited neuro physian in Peshawar named Manzoor Ahmad, He told me that I have some problem in cervical spine He prescribed me some medicines including Tab Pyrinol, Ceramin, Ufrain, Gabica etc I am using the medicines since 4 months but still I am feeling pain in my neck, my memory is weak, lost focus in study and mostly bored. Now what Should I do, Should I need to visit neurosurgeon for surgery or Should I need to continue this treatment with this neurophysician? I my self think that I need to skip this treatment and should visit neurosurgeon for surgery. Please doctors give me better advice.

Member of Marham-Forum

your queries are too many to deal on form. it needs a full tele consultation. that being said. the neck issues only resolve with proper exercise and posture. The other problems you listed are likely due to anxiety spectrum. Get a live consultation for possible remedies. Thanks

Post Owner

Sir I have started the treatment from neurologist from 5 months. Now i will tell him about my such neck problem. I cannot skip his treatment in half way. But iam not feeling any improvement thats why I asked should i visit neurosurgeon for surgery for my neck

4 years ago

Post Owner

Sir g ap mujhy koi exercise bta de jo helpful ho

4 years ago

you need to go to physiotherapist for this

4 years ago

Post Owner

Sir g wo teek hai lekin ab me kya dono doctors se treatment shuru ek me already neurologist se treatment kr rha hun or sath ab physiotherapist k pas b jaun kya ab.

4 years ago

Neurologist in Islamabad - Dr. Rao Suhail Yaseen Khan

Dr. Rao Suhail Yaseen Khan - Neurologist

MD, FCPS (Neurology), FRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

505 Positive Reviews

you need a MRI cervical spine, a visit to neurophysician rather than surgeon.plz

Post Owner

I have done MRI of cervical spine in peshawar with neurophysican Manzoor ahmad khalil. He prescribed me these medicines to use it for two months Euphrin, Citimac, Gabica and ceramin. i have used about one and half months and its consumed now donot feel well and the medicines are not available due to road blockage so iam feeling more much pain in my neck.

4 years ago

Post Owner

Sir koi achi se exercise bta dy cervical ky lye

4 years ago

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer

Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology), MRCP (Ireland ), MRCP (UK), FAAN, FRCP, American Board of Electro Diagnostic Medicine, | Lahore

review-stars

1923 Positive Reviews

?????? ????????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? online ????? ?? ??? ?????

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories