Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Numbness While Waking Up And Weird Sound

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Lahore

This happened with me when i woke up suddenly my hands and legs were lifeless i thought i got paralyzed I couldn’t speak and there was a weird noise type sound in my right ear , this condition remained for few seconds and then all of a sudden i became ok and I recited kalma that im fine, for few moments I actually thought that i have been paralyzed , what is it condition and should i go to the dr?

Member of Marham-Forum

is it first time or happened with you before? sre you diabetic or hypertensive?have you got any deficit after this eppisode? what's your feeling now?

Post Owner

Yes it is the first time it happened when i slept yesterday i was extremely stressed and had taken the anti depressant ALP but i have been taking Alp before as well nothing like this happened before, i am fine now no other problem happened but i am afraid to sleep now that it might happen again, and one more thing i wanted to mention, sometimes i hear an explosion sound in my head also while just falling asleep and it had happened multiple times in past , and that explosion sound happens while falling asleep and i just wake up with terror, but this numb feeling that happened it occurred while just waking up from sleep and it happened for the first time

4 years ago

please take urgent neurological consultation

4 years ago

Neuro Surgeon in Quetta - Dr. Nasrullah Langove

Dr. Nasrullah Langove - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS ( Neuro Surgeon ) | Quetta

review-stars

160 Positive Reviews

i think you need consultation by a neurosurgeon to have a proper history of disease and need to do the necessary radiological and metabolic workup

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history to treat your problems so take appointment through marham for proper treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

Any discharge from right ear like pus or water or deafness in right ear?

Post Owner

Ear is fine none of these happened

4 years ago

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer

Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology), MRCP (Ireland ), MRCP (UK), FAAN, FRCP, American Board of Electro Diagnostic Medicine, | Lahore

review-stars

1930 Positive Reviews

?????? ????????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? online ????? ?? ??? ?????

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories