Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Pain In Arm , Shoulder, Neck And Armpit

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 34 years old, Peshawar

I have asked so many times from marham doctors and also visited to neurologist, arthopedic, oncologist, breast surgeon for this pain , as in start i felt pain in breast also i did ultrasound and MRI on surgeon prescription and it diognosed two cysts in right breast measuring 0.6×0.3cm and another 0.3 cm. Surgeon advised fresca rose plus for 1 month afther 1 month i visited again with new ultra in which cyst size is 6×5mm and 3×1.8mm , dr advised vit d test in which my vit d level was 3, then she prescired indrop d and cac 1000 with fresa rose plus for 6 months for this cyst. I used indrop d and cac 1000 for 1 month but still pain in arm, shoulder , neck and armpit. Orthopedic did my neck and arm x ray there was nothing. 2 neurologist gave many pain killers for arm pain but didnot work. I m too worried about this pain and want to know cause . Many doctors said this pain is not with cyst or fibroid , neurologist said not connected with nerves etc there nothing. if pain is not due to cys

Neurologist in Quetta - Dr. Ahmed Wali

Dr. Ahmed Wali - Neurologist

FCPS (Neurology), Fellowship Neurophysiology (AKU), Diplomat American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (DABCN), | Quetta

review-stars

718 Positive Reviews

I can feel your frustration but shoulder pain goes for years.
most of the time this is an orthpeadic issue e.g Rotator cuff tendinitis, Sub acromial bursitis or a muscle tear.
Ideally MRI shoulder should be done for full assessment.
Conservative treatment includes physiotherapy, cold and hot massages.
Invasive approaches include Manipulation under aneasthesia and endoscopic subacromial bursectomy.
But all this needs to be assessed by an experienced ortho surgeon.

Neurologist in Peshawar - Dr. Ayesha Zafar

Dr. Ayesha Zafar - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology), DCN | Peshawar

review-stars

19 Positive Reviews

Aoa. You did not mention which area MRI scan was done. Was it of shoulder joint or of cervical spine. If it was of cervical spine and was normal then rheumatologist would be a better choice for consultation

Post Owner

I did MRI or breast , x ray of neck and shoulder

2 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories