Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Palpatations In Scalp

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 20, Lahore

Aoa, I've been dealing with palpatations in scalp and mild pressure since April of 2023. consulted a GP and Neurologist who told me it could be stress/anxiety but i wasn't ready to accept that as i wasn't worried about anything. Got tested for B12, CBC, TSH, and got an ECG done and several BP monitorings. All were normal except Vit B12 for which i took supplements but didn't see any noticable change. 1 month after these headaches, i started loosing pleasure in things i enjoyed and noticed my concentration deterioated. Went to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with depression. Anyhow, i left the meds right away and switched to therapy which I've been taking ever since then, but my therapist says i don't have depression and asks me to get tested for vit d . My only concern is as to why I'm unable to feel pleasure, which i believe is due to the ongoing headaches I've had. I go to the gym 5 times a week and walk 30 mins daily but haven't been able to get rid of these headaches. Socially I'm

Neurologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Shaukat Mamoon

Dr. Shaukat Mamoon - Neurologist

MBBS, Master of Science & Community Health / M.Phil. Certified Stroke Physician (Neurology) | PGCC in Mood Disorders & Management of Epilepsy | MEA Dermatology (France) | Diplomate (Nutrition Post Graduate) | Diploma (Public Health) | Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetes (UK) | | Bahawalpur

review-stars

154 Positive Reviews

MRI advice

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

251 Positive Reviews

it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories