Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro - Brain on Acute Migraine

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Karachi

I've been facing this acute and extremely painful migraine since when i was 13 or 14 but when i get started mature and learn things and medicine So it get better with the medications and its regimen. But now I'm sick of taking medicine for every 6 to 12 hours because without medicine i feel like someone trying to torture me in my brain which can't be tolerated for me, if don't get or try to avoid medicine that results nausea and leave everything untill get better. I've realized it triggers from many things but yet can be triggered for nothing as well. I've to take atleast Medicine for 20 days every month and I've seen many consultant but they did nothing except prescribed some typical painkillers though just panadol extra works for my migraine no any other medicine been working on me and have taken Sibelium for some time prescribed by a consultant but this make me drowsy So i had to left it. But it somehow helps me to control my migraine for some time. Please if there is anything new

Member of Marham-Forum

which medicine you are taking now.. migraine is controllable disease but can't vanished by any medicine. .you have to avoid all triggering factors first

Neuro Surgeon in Haripur - Dr. Irfan Ali

Dr. Irfan Ali - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS-II | Haripur

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

you should first see.which factors trigger your migraine, mean coffee, choclates etc...
i would precribe you medication but first you should consult so that i may now the exact cause

Member of Marham-Forum

Migraine is a common condition that can be managed with medicines. First we need to make sure its migraine then we need to make a treat plan that suits you and helps you to decrease these debilitating headaches

Attach Photo here: