Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro - Brain on Heavy Head

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Karachi

AOA, mujhe kuch 1 month se head pe aisay feel hota ha jese contract or expand ho rha ho head heavy sa feel hota ha or nose or tongue bhi ajeeb sa feel hota ha pain nh hota or right side temple pe bhi aisa he feel hota ha or sir pe aisa lag rha ha jese bump ho ya bony structure back of skull pe or crown pe jese bulge ho plz help bohot pareshan kr rkha ha

Neurologist in Sahiwal - Dr. Muhammad Asif Latif

Dr. Muhammad Asif Latif - Neurologist

| MBBS | FCPS | | Sahiwal

review-stars

79 Positive Reviews

consult with nearby neurologist. and get proper chekup

Post Owner

Thank you Dr

2 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Ariba Nasreen

Dr. Ariba Nasreen - General Practitioner

| MBBS | (DOW University of Health Sciences Karachi ) | Certified Family Medicine | (Ziauddin University Karachi) | Karachi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

wa alaikum assalam thanks for asking
you need proper assessment kindly consult nearby neurologist.

Post Owner

Thank you mam

2 years ago

Neurologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

192 Positive Reviews

Is it the first time in your life that you have had a headache? Have you recently had a head or neck injury even a minor one? Is your general health good otherwise? Do you have nausea vomiting or fever? Have you lost weight? Have you had any investigations? What was the diagnosis arrived at by the neurologist that you have seen?

Post Owner

Sir this is not a headache, no i had no injury, i was diagnosed with hyperthyroid 4 months ago and go for the second time to Dr and my reports were clear from previous but i didn't check up now, no i don't feel nausea or vomiting but i do feel my head become warm when this happen like the contraction and expansion, i don't know about the loss but i feel like i can feel my ribs when i touch them and colar bone, i still didn't check out this problem from any doc

2 years ago

Neurologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

192 Positive Reviews

Consult a general physician in your town. If you want to consult a general physician or neurologist through Marham you will need to make an appointment for online consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Neuro - Brain

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories