Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro - Brain on Terigeminal Nuralgia Pain Which Is Deadly And Killing Please Me

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 39, Karachi Pakistan

Salam suffering from bad Trigeminal Nuralgia the pain is completely killing me it's really hard to live it or bear the pain went alot of neuro no relief only antidepressants or sleeping pills please please help me mange the bas episodes of this pain had take alot of caflam tegral, tarafo injections nothing helping me please I beg you any nuro help me getting the right help or injections which relief my pain jazzakallah.

Neuro Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Khawar Anwar

Dr. Khawar Anwar - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, MS (Neurosurgery) | Lahore

review-stars

135 Positive Reviews

ws
if not getting better with medicine.
Go for Surgery.
it's safe with very gooood Results.

Member of Marham-Forum

if not getting better with medicine then you need surgery . Either open or radiosurgery

Member of Marham-Forum

Wsalam. Am happy to help at my best. Requires to see you in detail with Mri films as well. Medications are always the first choice and if the pain is resistant or if there is some definite pathology in scan surgery would be advisable.

Neurologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Shazia Jatoi

Asst. Prof. Dr. Shazia Jatoi - Neurologist

MBBS (Dow Medical College/ University), FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

312 Positive Reviews

Walekum Assalam

You may try Cap DULOXETINE 20 mg after dinner initially, gradually increasing to 30 mg after dinner after a week.

Continue TEGRAL 200 mg twice daily.

Multiple other options of medication can be tried, but investigations are necessary.

Regards
Dr Shazia

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Muhammad Owais Hashmat

Dr. Muhammad Owais Hashmat - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

117 Positive Reviews

likely you were given many medicines but I would like to know about it all. sometimes first line medicines doesn't give required results better to consult Neurologist in person for detailed history and clinical examination and later suitable medications prescription

Attach Photo here: