Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Changing Infant Formula Milk

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 28 years old, Sialkot

Assalamualaikum I wanna ask can I shift my 6 months old baby boy from Nestle Nan AR to Nestle Nan Optipro infant formula?? Does it help in weight gain?

Nutritionist in Multan - Hira Fatima

Hira Fatima - Nutritionist

DND (Doctor of Dietitian & Nutrition) | Multan

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

waslam
is he not taking breast milk??
kindly elaborate what's the issue?
Mostly formula milk will help your baby gain weight but there won't be immunity in your baby.
for Detail guidance kindly book an appointment

Nutritionist in Lahore - Bisma Nazakat

book your appointment for consultation

Nutritionist in Rahim Yar Khan - Ms. Maryam Tahir

Ms. Maryam Tahir - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Food & Nutrition | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

weight gain k lye diet achi kryn

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Tayyaba Zulfiqar

Ms. Tayyaba Zulfiqar - Nutritionist

| Doctor of Diet & Nutrition Sciences | MS Human Nutrition and Dietetics | | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

breast milk is the best option otherwise consult with any dietitian for your baby's checkup and the dietitian will decide the best one after his/her physical check-up

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Yes, you can shift your 6-month-old baby boy from Nestle Nan AR to Nestle Nan Optipro, but I recommend consulting your pediatrician first to ensure the change is suitable for your baby’s specific needs. Nestle Nan AR is specifically designed for babies with reflux issues. If your baby no longer has these problems than its okay to switch but it's always best to consult the Paediatric first. Also it is important to ensure that the baby’s formula intake is balanced with appropriate solid foods as you introduce solids in the diet. A combination of both will support steady and healthy weight gain.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories