Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Under Weight

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 26, lahore

hi Dr my height in 5.1 my age is 26 not married I don't feel hungry when I wake up if 10 am I start feeling hungry at 1 pm I don't feel any kind of issue to stay hungry for such long spam everyone suggest me many things but why I should do when I don't feel hungry at all...I am really energetic working as an instructor don't feel lazy at any time but I am under weight I look like teen girl but I am not..I am getting married in coming month please recommend something that I can at least come out of this under weight issue I feel uncomfortable in other people....JazaKAllah for your valuable time

Nutritionist in Lahore - Faisal Rasool Khan

Faisal Rasool Khan - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Nutrition, M.Phil (Nutrition), Diploma (Applied Pshychology) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Please book an appointment for a proper consultation. Thankyou

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Almas Khursheed

Ms. Almas Khursheed - Nutritionist

MS Human Nutrition and Dietetics, DNS | Lahore

please book your appointment with me for the best healthy meal planning and complete health consultation acc to your BMI

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ali Imran Khawaja

Ali Imran Khawaja - Nutritionist

| MS Community Health & Nutrition | | MPhil Pharmacology | | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Detailed Medical history required..For Customized Diet plan Book an online video consultation with me

Nutritionist in Sargodha - Sunmbal Aziz

Sunmbal Aziz - Nutritionist

BSc (Food Science And Technology) | MSc (Food 7 Nutrition) | | Sargodha

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

there are so many reasons behind it like stress, genes, family history your history like you are slim from childhood or you loose weight at this age and many more things kindly book appointment so I could guide you according to your situation

Nutritionist in Lahore - Urooj Tauqeer

Urooj Tauqeer - Nutritionist

| Doctor of Clinical Nutrition | MS (Clinical Nutrition)* | | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

I would recommend you to get my consultation through marham app.So i can help you with this concern in detail..As i have handled these type of health concerns..I assure you that you will gain 4 to 5 kg's weight within a health.Firstly i need to identify your behind health issue.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Minha Khan

Here are five reasons you might not feel hungry in the morning: (1)A late-night snack/ large dinner (2) Hormonal imbalance (3) Dealing with anxiety or depression 4 Medication (5) When someone is sick

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Mr. Muhammad Uzair Khan

Mr. Muhammad Uzair Khan - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Faisalabad

There are many reasons behind it you need proper dietplan and consultancy to meet your requirements....

Member of Marham-Forum

kindly book your appointment now.for proper consultation.

Nutritionist in Sheikhupura - Ms Afaf

Ms Afaf - Nutritionist

DDNS | Sheikhupura

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Greetings!
I'll be needing some details to figure out if there are any underlying issues. Moreover you need to follow a proper meal plan for 1 at least month to see any visible change. You can simply book an appointment and I'll look into the matter.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Kainat Ahmad

Ms. Kainat Ahmad - Nutritionist

Doctor of Dietetics & Nutritional Sciences (DDNS) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

For proper guidlines and solving this problem plz book appointment so that we can figure out your problem

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Summan Faiz

Dr. Summan Faiz - General Physician

MBBS | Multan

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Your query will resolve, for proper history and evaluation , click my profile or book online appointment

Clinical Nutritionist in Lahore - Fakhra Sultana

Fakhra Sultana - Clinical Nutritionist

| MPhil Food & Nutrition | BS (Hons) Food & Nutrition | Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (PGDD) | | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

you must have high intake of sugars which lead to deficiency of vitamin B complex and in result you don't feel hunger. Vit B syrup can be taken with proper diet plan and InshaAllah you'll gain healthy weight. book an appointment with me for detailed guidance

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Farwa Qasim Pt

Dr. Farwa Qasim Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT Neurorehabilitation, posture & gait training (UK) Sports kinesio taping (UK) Dry needling/Acupuncture (UK) Mulligan techniques (BHR) Osteopathy techniques (CAN) ICU Physiotherapy (UK) Hijama therapist (Unani Tib medical college) General & chronic disease prevention, fitness & health guide (DM,HTN,PCOS,Fatty liver,Dementia, fibromyalgia) (UHS)(UK) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

visit my clinic we have Nutritionist and physiotherapist who will help you in all ways inshaAllah

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi
It is completely okay if you don't feel hungry as soon as you wake up in the morning, everyone has their own cycle.

I would recommend you to drink any fruit juice or eat fruits specially apple. For complete diet plan to increase your weight, kindly book your appointment with me so i can help you in you weight gain journey.

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

427 Positive Reviews

Let me know , if you want Free Online Consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment