Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Gain Issue

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 20 Years old, Tariq road

Aslam walaikum me Ek saal se weight gain krrahi Hu eggs dates bread shake banana protein shake roti milk protein shake almond milk Lekin in sb se Ek kilo Ka bhi farq Nhi aya Lekin Khana me kam khati hu kyuke gastric Aur nausea hojata hai me Ek plate se zyada nh khaskti Aur ulta over milkshakes mango banana se Mere stomach problem Hogya hai gas Ka diarreha Aur maide me farmi Aur skin pe chest pe pimple hogye hogyi Hy June se Ramzan k bAd se Toh mene shake date egg chordya Lekin weight gain nh hua mera 41 Hi hai 55 krna chahrahi thi Lekin stomach problm Ki waja se I lost hope

Nutritionist in Lahore - Sumaira Hafeez

Sumaira Hafeez - Nutritionist

B.Sc (Hons) HND (Human Nutrition & Dietetics) | Lahore

you should book your appointment for proper diet plan

Nutritionist in Okara - Rd Anam

Rd Anam - Nutritionist

BS Food Sciences and Nutrition | Okara

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

first Nevere give up.. dont lose hope
2nd self dieting either for gain or lose, could be dangerous.
3rd you need some medical test to analyse which factors are hindering to gain weight.
book an appointment. You'll not regret it inshaAllah

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

book appointment for proper diet plan according to your conditions and requirements

Nutritionist in Lahore - Tayyaba Javaid

Tayyaba Javaid - Nutritionist

(DND) Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

You need a proper diet plan to improve your current situation.. Kindly book an appointment with me through Marham app for easy to follow and effective diet plan that will help you improve your current situation..

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/nutritionist/tayyaba-javaid

Nutritionist in Lahore - Wajeeha Akram

Wajeeha Akram - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Food and Nutrition, MS Clinical Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Try to drink fresh fruit juices, add olive oil in your diet about a teaspoon, increase your hydration for about 8-10 glasses per day, your meal should include all 5 food groups i.e. dairy, fruit , vege, bread and creal and fats, quantity beshaq start mai kam rkhein but gradually isko increase krein, for complete assessment and diet planing book an appointment with me

Nutritionist in Sargodha - Ms.Sidra Zafar

Ms.Sidra Zafar - Nutritionist

Doctor of Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Sargodha

review-stars

19 Positive Reviews

You should follow a Proper Diet Plan based on Healthy diet both for you Weight gain and Stomach Issue
I would be pleased if you follow my diet plan which will assure you 2-3kg weight gain in one month
Kindly book my Appointment on Marham

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Barira Saad

Barira Saad - Nutritionist

PGD (Dietetics and nutrition), MPhil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Wassalam. First off, you need to see a gastroenterologist for stomach pain and nausea, once these issues are resolved then you can book an appointment with me. From what you explained above, you don't need to takes milkshakes in excess and not eat proper meals, I'd recommend you to eat 3 well balanced meals and 2_ 3 healthy snacks each day but this should be applied once your abdominal problems are corrected otherwise you won't see any difference in your weight.

Clinical Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Saira Salman

Dr. Saira Salman - Clinical Nutritionist

MBBS( FJMU), Mphil ( Community Health & Nutrition), PGD(Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

your stomach problem should be addressed first.
donot est spicy food drink boiled water.
what is your height? if your BMI is below 18.5 then u r underweight.
eat healthy diet from all the food group. try to develop your muscle mass not fat.

Post Owner

4.9 and bmi will be 17

3 years ago

Clinical Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Saira Salman
Dr. Saira Salman - Clinical Nutritionist

MBBS( FJMU), Mphil ( Community Health & Nutrition), PGD(Nutrition) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 16 Positive Reviews

calorie count and portion size is to be customized for you.
1.have u ever got your blood levels done.
2.taken deworm tablets.
your diet history with 3 day food record is required.
all these are to be taken into consideration.

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Peshawar - Mr. Zulqarnain Haider

Mr. Zulqarnain Haider - Nutritionist

BSc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), M.Sc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), Post Graduate Program in Pediatric Nutrition | Peshawar

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

book Appointment

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

digestive conditions often cause weight loss directly because they decrease the amount of calories and nutrients the body is able to absorb, or give the patient symptoms that make them not want to eat.

A low fiber diet could benefit those who experience diarrhea and gassiness, while a high fiber diet helps to alleviate constipation. To alleviate diarrhea and gassiness, try to lower your intake of soluble fiber, found in foods such as oatmeal.

please avoid
coffee.
acidic foods, such as tomatoes and some fruits
fruit juices.
fatty foods
fried foods
carbonated drinks.
spicy foods

foods that help the digestion
Foods containing ginger. Ginger is a plant that can reduce bloating and other digestive problems. ...
Unsaturated fats. This type of fat helps the body absorb vitamins. ...
Vegetables with skin. Vegetables are rich in fiber, which is an important nutrient for digestion. ...
Fruits. ...
Whole-grain foods. ...
yogurt
Leafy green vegetables.

For further nutrition and clinical assessment please book an appointment with Marham
thank you
Dr.Anam

Here's the link to my Marham profile: https://www.marham.pk/doctors/karachi/nutritionist/anam-umair

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories