Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Loss Popcorn?

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, Lahore

I am obese my weight is 140 kg. From last 7 days I am on a diet I am not eating roti and rice eating soup etc i want to ask I like spicy food and snacks. which spicy food can I eat while being on diet and can I use air pop popcorns? daily. or makai as a snack or it inceases weight? is popcorn allowed. and I am eating 300 grams chicken daily my uric acid is 11. should I eat broiler chicken or not? i am taking go uric. any nutritionist guide me please

Nutritionist in Karachi - Rabia Anwer

Rabia Anwer - Nutritionist

MSC (Food & Nutrition), MSPH, BSC | Karachi

review-stars

109 Positive Reviews

If your uric acid is high donot consume more than 75 gm chicken daily. Take lots of vegetables. Please take appointment for balanced customized diet plan.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Dr. Binish Sarwar Khan

Dr. Binish Sarwar Khan - Nutritionist

MSc (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics, PhD (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics, PGD (Dietetics) | Faisalabad

review-stars

194 Positive Reviews

Hi, this way to stop eating manu things is a bad way to start. start by reducing portion sizes. plus diet doesn't mean to start protein, the best diet is to modify your present routine. Yes you can have spicy foods and snacks in your diet and reduce them gradually. You can have 1 cup of air fried pop corns. Don't add lot of meat in your diet until your uric acid is 6.
If you need proper guidance then contact any dietitian on Marham. They will set your plan according to your taste and lifestyle.
Best of luck

Member of Marham-Forum

For uric acid limit protein intake like qeema or kabab.
drink lot of water
start exercise like walking or swimming.
you cant skip roti from your diet
yes you can eat air pop popcorns as a snack. you can also eat carrots or cucumbers or skim milk as snack.
yes you can eat broiler
for further information you can contact me.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

You need to stop dieting and learn how to eat healthy and live healthy. Any dietary changes you make need to be life long permanent changes.

The amount of questions you are asking can not be adequately answered in an online forum. There is never a one size fits all solution to weightloss. Losing weight and keeping it off requires modifying dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There isn't a magic pill, tea, drink, etc that will solve the problem. You have to find a balance that is right for you.

Work with a dietitian or nutritionist in your area to help develop a plan that is suitable for you. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk out the door and do everything properly from that point forward. Behavioural modification takes time. It isn't instantaneous. Changing behaviours that have been shaped and reinforced for many years requires learning and trying new things. Some will work for you, some may not. But it takes time, and change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

yes you can take air popcorns as snacks also lower your intake of broiler chicken but you need proper diet plan for weightloss. your diet plan is nutrients deficient which will leads to problems in future. must book your appointment

Nutritionist in Lahore - Laraib Sheikh

Laraib Sheikh - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

its wrong that you are not eating essential foods like roti. limit protein intake and start consuming balanced diet with physical activity and add food s in your diet like chia seeds, moringa powder which will help you to lower your uric acid and will help you out in loosing weight. physical activity is very important and plus popcorns are good for you you can add them in your snack time but dont eliminate roti in your diet.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

234 Positive Reviews

Write your total daily intake of food and send it to me

Post Owner

in the morning I drink 1 cup of milk with 1 bar of weetabix and sometimes a fruit usually around 3 pm. then at night I eat 1 boul of oats soup with two chicken pieces around 200 gram thats it

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Mushaal Ijaz

Ms. Mushaal Ijaz - Nutritionist

BSc in Life Sciences, MSc in Health Studies and Gerontology, Diploma in Natural Nutrition | Lahore

You do not need to reduce your food intake as drastically as you have to lose weight. This behaviour will lead to nutritional deficiencies that can negatively influence your health. Everybody has a different biochemistry, so everyone will gain weight for a different reason. Its best that you consult someone because a detailed history can shed light on your specific imbalances. Then a customized diet plan can be generated that can rebalance your body, and help you lose weight in the process.

Generally, you should have small, frequent meals (around 7 per day). Avoid processed foods and cerals (such as weetabix). Rather, eat fresh meals made at home from wholesome ingredients. Try to consume as many organic foods as possible. Consuming broiler chicken on a daily basis can also help contribute to hormonal imbalances.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Tehmina Asadullah

Ms. Tehmina Asadullah - Nutritionist

DNM/ ND (Nutrition/ Naturopatic Doctor), LME (Licensed Medical Aesthetician), Certified Colon Hydro Therapist | Lahore

Hello dear
for weight loss there are so many options but every body needs a different diet plan. It depends on your way of life, work style, stress level, and hormones. Never try something which is been working for someone else. So better to have a live congratulations to look at your options.

regards

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Ms. Dur E Najaf Ijaz

Ms. Dur E Najaf Ijaz - Nutritionist

| BS Hons | Postgraduate Diploma (Food & Nutrition) | | Islamabad

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Healthy and balanced diet is the way to lose weight in healthy way...when u r not taking proper meals and variety of foods it will cause nutrient and mineral deficiencies..... Kindly book your appointment for proper diet plan....

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories