Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic on Back Bone, Back Side Of Neck, And Knees Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 23, Rawalpindi

I got my Vit.D levels checked almost a year ago. which at that time was 4. I had pain in my back bone that used to occur occasionally whenever there was some workload or some academic pressure or physical exertion. I continued taking osnate D tabs with indrop d injections for really a long time after certain time intervals as directed by physician. but now the pain has even got worst and now I am suffering from severe pain on the back side of my neck and even my knees hurt so badly along with back pain when I don't change my posture for quite a while. my body don't tolerate one position for more than I guess 10 mins. I have to change my posture i-e if standing I have to sit or if already in sitting position I have to lay down for a while to fully extend my legs and neck for a while. kindly guide me about the reasons for these and an appropriate solution for it as well.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Kotli - Dr. Badar Munir

Dr. Badar Munir - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), MRCS | Kotli

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Well u need to see an orthopaedic dr in person or book an online appointment with me if appropriate..thanks

Post Owner

can you please explain the reason behind these aches? as for my age these issues must not be so frequent.

7 months ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Multan - Dr. Saqib Majeed

Dr. Saqib Majeed - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MCPS (Surgery), FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Multan

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah mam please it is better to see a doctor physically for these pains because there are so many reasons behind the pain if you can consult physically it would be better to go down to one cause rather than getting so many medicines thanks

Post Owner

which lab tests are required before visiting an orthopaedic Dr.?

7 months ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories