Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic on Knee Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 60 years old, Gulshan-e-iqbal block 10 A

Two days before Eid, my mother's knee twisted, and now she is in a lot of pain. She is unable to walk properly due to the pain extending from the knee downward. The doctors did an X-ray, and it came out fine, but the discomfort persists, and the medications haven't provided any relief. What could be the issue?Also, my mother needs to travel out of the country in a few days. Please suggest something to alleviate her pain

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khalid Malik

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khalid Malik - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), MCPS (Surgery) | Lahore

Needs clinical evaluation and may be MRI ,, get consultation if in Lahore

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

it's curable sir don't worry, you can contact me online for this issue, inshAllah she'll be fine soon

Orthopedic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub

Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FRCS Surgery (UK) MSC in Surgery of Trauma UK, Director of Northwest Medicolegal Services Ltd, UK | Faisalabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

asslamo allycum; it looks like that there is soft tissue injuries in and around knee ; needs full assessment by near by orthopaedic consultant.

Post Owner

The knee that had an X-ray, which had previously been injured, still hurts even though the doctor said the X-ray is fine. However, the pain is not going away. The doctors suggested it might be arthritis, but there is swelling in that knee. What could be the issue, and why is the pain not reducing despite taking medication?

2 months ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub
Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FRCS Surgery (UK) MSC in Surgery of Trauma UK, Director of Northwest Medicolegal Services Ltd, UK | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 2 Positive Reviews

kindly let me know following answers 1.which part of knee is painful. 2. is the pain is at rest or walking. 3. which part of the swells .4. do you feel that while keeping the leg straight locks your knee.5 is this pain is sharp or dull . please let me to give you further advice; better is to find on line appointment with me for correct diagnosis. thanks

2 months ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Bahawalpur - Dr. Irfan Ali Shujah

Dr. Irfan Ali Shujah - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon | Bahawalpur

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

She needs to be physically checked to get to some diagnosis.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

298 Positive Reviews

salam, she shall get x-ray of both knees weight bearing AP, Lateral and skyline views. kindly get back with x-rays. meanwhile continue painkillers and keep walking within pain limits. Thanks

Post Owner

The knee that had an X-ray, which had previously been injured, still hurts even though the doctor said the X-ray is fine. However, the pain is not going away. The doctors suggested it might be arthritis, but there is swelling in that knee. What could be the issue, and why is the pain not reducing despite taking medication?

2 months ago

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Osama Bin Owais

Dr. Osama Bin Owais - Homeopath

| Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery | | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Assalam o alaikum

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online