Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatric Urologist on Worms In Urine

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 3 years old, Karachi

My 3year old daughter has these red color 1inch worms in her urine, she has no sign of itching, pain in abdomen or vaginal or anal area She never complains while urinating. I saw the worm is early morning first urine then i saw a worm again in the second urine of day. She dont eats sweets that much. Yes she eats some sweets but she never crave for it that much. And we have no other kids in our home. Please help me out.

Pediatric Urologist in Riyadh - Dr. Tariq Burki

Dr. Tariq Burki - Pediatric Urologist

MBBS FCPS (Paeds Surgery) FRCS(Ire), FRCS (Paeds Surgery), Fellowship Paediatric Urology (London) Certificate in Urodynamics (London) | Riyadh

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

it could be schistosomiasis please contact a paediatrician or pediatric surgeon or urologist to arrange for urine microscopy to confirm it. also she will need ultrasound of kidneys and bladder. this condition us in common in Pakistan especially at this age. if usually present with blood in urine. the source of the worm may not be from bladder. need thorough exam. regards

Pediatric Urologist in Riyadh - Dr. Tariq Burki
Dr. Tariq Burki - Pediatric Urologist

MBBS FCPS (Paeds Surgery) FRCS(Ire), FRCS (Paeds Surgery), Fellowship Paediatric Urology (London) Certificate in Urodynamics (London) | Riyadh | Book Appointment

review-stars 24 Positive Reviews

correction: this condition is un common in Pakistan

2 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories