Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Fever

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 7, Rawalpindi

Aoa,

my daughter who is 7 months old is having fever for the last 4 days. Its may be due to teething process as I have heard from others. sometime only her head gets hot amd some times her hands, feet and cheeks. In the early morning at around 5am, she gets high fever. we are using Panadol drops but still there is no significant effect on the temperature. As I have heard about teething process, I started using Bio21 tablets along with doltee teething drops. sometimes, we use honey in her gums. Today, I have also visited one of the famous Pediatrician in Rawalpindi but I am not satisfied with his treatment. He said it might be due to infection. and then gave medicines like rigix drops, osily drops, panadol. I ll try this for next one or 2 days. But please if there is anybody who can guide me. We are very much worried about daughter's health. she is getting weaker and weaker day by day. I dont want to waste a single minute of her.

Please guide me as soon as possible.

Thank you in ant

Pediatrician in Islamabad - Dr Muhammad Irfan Mughal

Dr Muhammad Irfan Mughal - Pediatrician

MD Peads | Islamabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

need proper consultation for this...
it might b due to teething process ...but still need evaluation...
weight loss and weakness is normal phase in this condition..

Post Owner

thank you

2 years ago

Pediatrician in Islamabad - Dr. Mujtaba Shabbir

Dr. Mujtaba Shabbir - Pediatrician

| MBBS | | Islamabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

you can consult me for proper counseling sessions.. nd management

General Physician in Gujranwala - Dr. Warda Chaudhary

Dr. Warda Chaudhary - General Physician

MBBS | Gujranwala

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

go for recommended treatment by dr as fever is also a symptoms of infection

Post Owner

thank you

2 years ago

Pediatrician in Karachi - Dr. Noor Ul Ain

Dr. Noor Ul Ain - Pediatrician

| MBBS | FCPS (Pediatrics) | | Karachi

is the baby vaccinated.. any kid having measles in family... Dr might examined throat n chest.. if required visit again.. baby might need antibiotics if fever is continous

Post Owner

yes the baby is vaccinated.

2 years ago

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Aneeqha Nazir

Dr. Aneeqha Nazir - Pediatrician

MBBS, DCH (Diploma in Child Health) | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

WA did you check her temperature on thermometer?only that is a significant proof of fever.Infants head is usually warmer than the other body parts so its not a point to worry.Teething is a harmless process contrary to popular belief,they only feel some irritation in gums for which no medicine is needed,teeth will erupt on their own.Just take care of her hygiene wash her hands repeatedly.Take care of her diet,Give soft diets like banana,yogurt,kheer,khichri etc.And start vitamin Ddrops only.Don’t give any medicine,even Panadol without need is harmful.You can book an online consultation for further evaluation.

Post Owner

yes its around 99-100 during the day and a bit high from 2am till 8-9am.

2 years ago

Post Owner

99 to 100*

2 years ago

Pediatric Endocrinologist in Swabi - Dr. Aamir Naseem

Dr. Aamir Naseem - Pediatric Endocrinologist

MBBS,FCPS (Pediatrics Medicine) PGPN (USA), Fellowship Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes | Swabi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

was use of honey is forbidden in less than 1-2years because of a deadly disease associated with it. also teething drops etc have no role..the fever associated with teething is mild and subside in 2days...she may have infection...proper consultation with investigation is needed...thanks

Post Owner

thank you sir

2 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories