Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Gastric And Bladder

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 34 years old, SARGODHA

My 6.5 months old baby girl got sick at 3 am after I fed her half bed egg and breastfeeding at midnight around 12am.

She started vomiting and had smelly potty around 3am. She was already on medicine of flu and fever which gradually recovered already.

Next day I went to dr in emergency section due to Sunday,and he prescribed metomide which helped her to control vomiting. But vomiting controlled with medicine..without medicine she would vomit at any time. After a week I went again dr prescribed another medicine which she refused to take. Gradually I gave her metomide. Now it's been 10 days she would vomit without medicine and having smelly lemon color poop as well.

Was that half boiled almost near to raw egg which caused issue to her stomach and bladder as well. What medicine should be given to her to recover from this condition.

She was on breastfeeding, formula bf 2,cow milk mixed with water,banana,cerelac,half boiled egg and apple before this condition. Now only on

Pediatrician in Sargodha - Dr. Shahid Rana

Change formula to NL-33 for 2 weeks. Hiflora Plus sachet 1 sachet daily for 7 days.
Continue all weaning diet.
Do Stool detailed examination from Shaukat Khanum Lab.

Attach Photo here: