Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Psychiatric Issue Child

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 6 years old, Rawalpindi

my son age 6 has suddenly become very hyper. Keeps weeping. All time he keeps asking strange questions either about old cricketers and their records their bios their statistics or other very old bios of grand father etc. He used to watch YouTube a lot and enjoyed but now all the time he's saying that all the episodes all the advertisements etc very old ones even get fixed in my memory, my brain gets stuck, I can't forget anything and he says that I remain in tension because all old memories etc occupy my mind. When we take him out for cycling or walk, again he fearfully looks at people and things and says that now I will not be able to forget these people. He's also very very deep into dates and numbers and remembers by heart very very old dates and numbers etc... He then complains about headache as well. But very mild headache. Due to adenoids and tonsills he couldn't sleep well during last 3 years at night. But from last few months he properly sleeps. He also asks about ages of old a

Pediatrician in Karachi - Dr. Farheen Naseem

Dr. Farheen Naseem - Pediatrician

MBBS, MCPS Medicine, MRCP (UK) | Karachi

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

dear u must b check him with any good child psychitrist can u tell me where u from if u from karachi then take appointment from dr sidra in akuh

Pediatrician in Rawalpindi - Dr. Hafsa Asad

Dr. Hafsa Asad - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS (Peads) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Kindly get him evaluated by a pediatric psychiatrist and psychologist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment