Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrics on Health Behave And Others

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 2 years old, Chunnia

My son's almost 2 years old and he doesn't pick many words. He is active but doesn't reapond to words or his name. He says some words like mama , baba , watches cocomelon but says coco. He communicates by gestures. e.g if some of his toy is out of his range , he,ll pick my finger take me there and will tell me by gesture to get it for him. He sees his father, runs ahead asking him to catch him . He smiles and laugh as he should. But it feels like he doesn't want to or try to listen. He just ignores so he doesn't pick words . He does a lot of gibrish too. He pick some habbit then leaves it. We are worried if he needs any treatment or care

Pediatric Endocrinologist in Swabi - Dr. Aamir Naseem

Dr. Aamir Naseem - Pediatric Endocrinologist

MBBS,FCPS (Pediatrics Medicine) PGPN (USA), Fellowship Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes | Swabi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

aoa no screen time strictly. communicate using words. try to involve him playing with kids of the same age at home or daycare etc. scoring chart and consultation is needed. these are the signs of speech delay so consultation is required

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

252 Positive Reviews

it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrics

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories