Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrics on Pneumonia

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 4, rawalpindi

My 4 years old girl caught pneumonia in December 2021. She recovered after treatment. Got booster shots of PCV and pneumonia. But it's been 6months she is taking pulmitac syrup and Freehale sachet. Every time I question about quitting the medication the doctor says come after a month and I will tell you. Why is that so. It's been 2 weeks I stop giving her medicines she is perfectly OK. Am I doing right.

Pediatrician in Sialkot - Dr. M Junaid Ghumman

Dr. M Junaid Ghumman - Pediatrician

MBBS, MCPS (Peads) | Sialkot

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

Don't stop medicine by yourself.
Your child may not had pneumonia.
Do you have xray that time
Visit pediatrician in your area. Doctor will guid you qccording to condition of child

Pediatrician in Karachi - Dr. Noor Ul Ain

Dr. Noor Ul Ain - Pediatrician

| MBBS | FCPS (Pediatrics) | | Karachi

Dr might be treating on the line of asthma or reactive airway disorder due to allergy.. self medication n stopping is not solution.. visit Dr n ask how long she will be on medication n he might advised x-ray chest blood test CBC ,igE levels

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Nabeel Ahmed

Dr. Nabeel Ahmed - Pediatrician

MBBS , FCPS (Pediatrics) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Ur baby might b allergic to environmental allergens. Allergic people get superadded pneumonias easily, so doctor gave to medicines to control allergy. Keep her vaccination updated, avoid allergens like dust , smoke and perfumes. Give annual influenza vaccine( sept or august).hold medicines and follow precautions, but she might need them again when smog or winter season comes in

Pediatrician in Rawalpindi - Dr. Zahra Mushtaq

Dr. Zahra Mushtaq - Pediatrician

| MBBS | IMM (Pediatrics) | | Rawalpindi

Visit your doctor and get her latest checkup, if her chest is clear and she is perfectly healthy then he might himself discontinue the medications. Sometimes patients don’t understand the need for continuing meds. And these allergies require patience for long term effective treatment.

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

433 Positive Reviews

For proper consultation and addressing the issue , click my profile book FREE 200 consultation (video / audio)

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrics

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories