Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrics on Sexual Behavior

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 3 years old, Lahore

Dear Doctor my son having age of 2 year and 10 month often played with teddy bear dies some sexual activites like putting under legs nakedly. He does this while locking the room and first he make sure that every one is busy no one ia seeing him in a week two time or some three time he did this activity. This activity is observed from last 2 months. My question is that is this normal while it seems owkward when i see this. Please suggest

Member of Marham-Forum

Show him to psychiatrist

Pediatrician in Karachi - Dr. Asim Rauf

Dr. Asim Rauf - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

not this is not a normal behaviour...either he is learning this behaviour from any source...or some hormonal element...consult child phycologist and then endocrinologist as well

Pediatrician in Sargodha - Dr. Shahid Rana

Be gentle with him. Busy him in different activities and try to avoid him alone at any time. It is psychological disorder and present in kids. Consult child psychologist for counseling.

Pediatrician in Quetta - Dr. Israr Khan

Aoa..Hope so you are fine.. Actually this is usually 90% normal behavior and more frequent in Children less than 5years. There are multiple reasons for this behavior. First the child has access to sexual videos such as tablets, mobile etc. 2nd that parents do dressing or are naked infront of children. 3rd the child has sexual abuse on some way. 4th the child is facing parental probs such as divorce, quarrels etc.
If any of these reasons are present, still there is no prob, you can reduce this by reversing the prob or else child will learn more social norms when he starts to go to school and this action will get reduce.

Attach Photo here: