Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Physiotherapist on Leg Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 42, Sialkot

Dear orthopedics, last week I injured with motorcycle accident. Alhamdolila i was safe from.any major injury. my knee and leg injured and wounds on knee. xray are clear and easily move my knee. but now my muscles below the knee have heavy pain. All open wounds are clear. kindly suggest me some medications for my muscles. Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

those muscles need treatment, medicine is not a solution. yiu can book n appointment to get them fixed.

Physiotherapist in Mianwali - Dr. Shehryar Hashmi

Dr. Shehryar Hashmi - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), Diploma (Neuromuscular Skeletal Physiotherapy) | Mianwali

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

put your leg in semi hot water with little salt. move your your foot up and down . do it for 15 to 20 mints.this ll heal 2 ,3 days .

Post Owner

Thanks.

5 years ago

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Ayesha Arooj

Ayesha Arooj - Physiotherapist

DPT | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

You have been suffering from muscular injury due to accident. You should have proper visits to physiotherapist and for pain relieve you can have any pain killer. Don’t make it routine if you are suffering from any other disease.

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Emama Mushtaq

Emama Mushtaq - Physiotherapist

Bachelor(Physiotherapist), CKPT, NLP, Certification in Manual therapy | Islamabad

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Take some regular physiotherapy sessions for a week and as a remedy 1. Keep yours legs upside down for few minutes. 2. Go for muscular strengthening exercises. 3. Massage some eucalyptus oil ,with regards to aromatherapy. 4. You may use "relaxon" ,a muscle relaxant tablets (can be founded in good pharmacy).Hope it's solves your problem,for further details,book an appointment or visit @ physiochillax.Thank

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Fatima Niazi

Dr. Fatima Niazi - Physiotherapist

DPT, BSPT (Pb),TDPT/M.Phil. (KEMU), MS Orthopaedic, Manual Physical Therapy (RIU) Chiropractor, Certificate In Manual Therapy (Spine) | Lahore

review-stars

345 Positive Reviews

light message of calf muscles is benificial

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear patient, as it's just one week passed that you had this accident. for this time you should follow precaution. avoid any exassive weight on your leg. avoid such pain relieving creams that contain exassive amount of menthol because it can cause irritation in your recently healed wounds. For pain relief apply cold pack or direct icing on the muscles below your knee. Try to stretch you legs gradually by keeping them straight on the bed or couch while lying on the bed an move your foot towards your body and away from the body in the way that your knees don't move up from the couch surface, do this in repeating method, at least 10 reps. follow this at least 2 times a day.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajjad Ali Pt

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajjad Ali Pt - Physiotherapist

BSPT, PP DPT, PGD PE&TM, MPPTA | Lahore

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Is Pain localized at some point in calf or diffuse pain?
Slight warm water bath of leg will ease out your symptoms of muscular nature.

Member of Marham-Forum

You should visit your nearby physiotherapist for muscular weakness. I am from islam Cetral hospital. I need to check your muscular strength. I hope that this weakness will recover with physiotherapy. otherwise will prescibe some multivitamins.

Attach Photo here: