Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Physiotherapist on Delayed Child

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Male 16, sialkot

Sir. my son is a delayed Child. he weeping 5hours after his birth. and facing 1 or two fits after 1day..than I moved Sh.zyed hospital Lahore... after 16year now he is Alhumdolilah 80% Perfect.he look like a normal boy his walking and talking is not perfect one hand legs has stressed.. his body structure is more than good... face handsome.. intelligent... opreat computer /mobile TV remote he is doing his work like bathing... eating... drinking... etc... please guide me what can I do that he talk well and walk wel . jazak Allah khair.

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Ms. Saman Tauseef

Fir speech consult a speech therapist, to inprove his walk you need to a physiotherapist who can assess your son while he walks so that he can tell you exactly what physiotherapy program to follow further.
Thanks

Physiotherapist in Narowal - Muzammil Malik

i can help you in walking.you can contact me on my cell number 042-32591427,
for talking you can consultant with speech therapist.

Physiotherapist in Quetta - Dr. Faryal Habiba Shaikh

don't worry, he will be fine in no time with proper therapy. Consult a good Speech Therapist. you may find him/her in rehabilitation dept CMH Lahore or any other hospital who have rehabilitation departments.

Member of Marham-Forum

the condition u told me of ur son is called delayed mile stones this is nore often in c.p child.patients kindly visit my clinic I.examine him.thouroughly than I'll give him best treatment.treatment is possible with exercises as well as modalities to remove stiffness in his joints.morever u visit my clinic for examination thanku

Physiotherapist in Gujranwala - Dr. Abdul Hannan

Dr. Abdul Hannan - Physiotherapist

MS-SPT ( RIUI) Orthopedic Manual Therapy (UK) Dr Needling (UK) Core trainer ( Fitness trainer ) | Gujranwala

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

To improve the walk you need to do all those activities that’s particularly activates his gluteus muscles and core muscles. And then increase his specific functional activities with the aim of gaining results in six weeks. To gain all this into practice knowledge you are requested to book and appointment so can guide you further how to act on this exercise prescription.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Rabbia Ali Pt

consult with physiotherapist for further improvment and physiotherapist advised u about some proper good guidlines for your child

Physiotherapist in Bahawalpur - Romaisa Javed

Romaisa Javed - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

You should visit physiotherapist and speech therapist for proper assesments of your child. Then they will decide the milestones on which, they work for your child inmprovement in walk and talk as well.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Ayesha Javed Pt

Dr. Ayesha Javed Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, MSPT-MSK (PAK), Certified of NAT, Certified.METS (UK) Certified.Dry Needling(UK) Certified.Tapping (UK) Certified. Soft Tissue Release (UK) Certified, Fascial Release (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

for speech you must consult a speech therapist and for the walk its better to have one on one session with a physical therapist, mean while engage him in activities in which he use his affected arm and leg and do all the movements of arm and leg (like bending, straightening, moving left and right arm/leg etc)

Physiotherapist in Karachi - Ali Imran

Ali Imran - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

you need to consult speech and Physiotherapist both

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Ms. Iqra Fatima

Ms. Iqra Fatima - Physiotherapist

DPT | Islamabad

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

First of all some childs grow well but they experirnce. delayed milestones for that its very important to identify the actual time tht when they start crying talking crawling walking. Specific time matters alot to make proper diagnosis. 2nd thing is routine based therapy he needs proper therapy physical therapy and speech therapy both..and 3rd thing is nutrition . Further evaluation needed u can book online appointment for detailed discussion.

Member of Marham-Forum

consult physiotherapist for walk and speech therapist for speech

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Faraz Ahsan Khan

Faraz Ahsan Khan - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

consult a good physiotherapist for more detail discussion

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Abdullah Shafique

Abdullah Shafique - Physiotherapist

DPT, MS Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Thank you very your question.

For the walking issue, we need to evaluation which the muscle group are weak in your son. So, evaluation and examination is necessary for the walking issue. Physical check up is necessary before giving any opinion.

We are available at Physio Rehab, Saeed Medical Clinic, Lahore
So you can book the appointment via marham.

For Speech issue, consult the Speech Therapist
I hope you get the answer, if still queries you can ask.

Member of Marham-Forum

Consult physiotherapist for gait training and ADL's as well as consult speech therapist

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Umer Maqsood Pt

Dr. Umer Maqsood Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, M Phil (Physical Therapy) | Lahore

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

kindly send his video and details so I can guide you about treatment

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Umer Maqsood Pt

Dr. Umer Maqsood Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, M Phil (Physical Therapy) | Lahore

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

042-32591427,

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Shanza Waseem

Shanza Waseem - Physiotherapist

DPT, Medical Coding ,Fitness Trainer | Rawalpindi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

u can consult me m gud physiotherapist and speech therapist too..

Member of Marham-Forum

you can consult me and a good physiotherapist for gait training and for talk u can consult with speech therapist.

Physiotherapist in Bahawalpur - Zubair

Zubair - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Bahawalpur

u can visit my clinic or your near by physiotherapist clinic.......after cmplt physical examination......a proper treatment paln can be fiven to ur child

Physiotherapist in Mianwali - Dr. Shehryar Hashmi

Dr. Shehryar Hashmi - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), Diploma (Neuromuscular Skeletal Physiotherapy) | Mianwali

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

clinical elaboration is essential. without this wxact suggestion is impossible. plz visit any nearby physiotherapist.

Member of Marham-Forum

U need to visit a physiotherapist for his tight legs. U have to perform stretching exercises that your therapist will explain after having a proper check up. U can book a consultation with me in Islam central Hospital, Sialkot

Physiotherapist in Sialkot - Dr. Afraz Ahmad Pt

Dr. Afraz Ahmad Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), MS-PPT (Pediatrics), MPPTA | Sialkot

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

clinical examination is required.

Physiotherapist in Sialkot - Dr. Fiza Shahzadi Pt

Dr. Fiza Shahzadi Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, MPPTA, MS Pediatric Physical Therapy | Sialkot

review-stars

54 Positive Reviews

U must visit a physiotherapist in person. after proper checkup, detail examination Physiotherapist will be able to guide about his issue. But Home physical therapy exercises must be in his treatment regimen . Streching exercises, Roms, Strengthening exercises. Weaken muscle musle must be strengthen, tightened muscle must be stretched. this work is done by physical therapist. U can book ur appointment with me..Usman general hospital

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Ms Rimsha Majid Pt

how is he now?
does he perform all tasks normally?

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Mushahid Nawaz

Mushahid Nawaz - Physiotherapist

DPT | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

for walking perform cycling
for talking talk with him and ask to him follow you and try to pronounce whatever you are speaking

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sarfraz Ahmad Pt

Your child seems to be a hemiplegic spastic CP child and there are chances for his gradual perfection in daily functioning. If he can walk independently then he can be trained to walk properly with assistance through physical therapy and for his speech therapy I recommend some speech therapist so that he can clearly pronounce words and talk well.He can become better in his activities of daily living through practice to an extent. Don’t compare your chlid with other children because he is created by Allah to be different. So try your best for him and appreciate his achievements. Allah bless you & your child .

Member of Marham-Forum

he might have delay in milestones and it will take a bit longer than bormal childs to gain his walking ability.physical therapy can help to improve the condition and speech therapy might be needed for speech functions

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Asma Bhatti

Visit speech therapist for betterment and physiotherapist for gait trianog

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr. Maria Sajid Pt

Dr. Maria Sajid Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, BCLST, M.Phil (Scholar) | Islamabad

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

he needs to get live physiotherapy and occupational therapy consultation for his one sided hand and leg...

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Dr. Muhammad Abuzar Pt

Dr. Muhammad Abuzar Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT | Faisalabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

for walking you can consult your nearby physiotherapist to guide you some of the gait training exercises, And for talking, you can consult any nearby speech therapist in your area.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Fatima Niazi

Dr. Fatima Niazi - Physiotherapist

BSPT (Pb),TDPT/M.Phil. (KEMU), MS Orthopedic , Manual Physical Therapy (RIU) Chiropractor , Certificate In Manual Therapy (Spine) | Lahore

review-stars

315 Positive Reviews

visit your nearest senior physiotherapist

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Kainat Shahid Pt

Dr. Kainat Shahid Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT | Rawalpindi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Consult a speech therapist alongwith a physiotherapist for better results.

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Rameeza Hassan Warraich Pt

Dr. Rameeza Hassan Warraich Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, MSPT NMPT | Rawalpindi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Please consult for physiotherapy and speech therapy in Sialkot.

Physiotherapist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Muhammad Salman

Dr. Muhammad Salman - Physiotherapist

DPT, MS in pediatric Physical Therapy | Bahawalpur

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

Ur child needs Physiotherapist for gait training n gross motor development, Occupational therapist for Fine motor skills n for the speech development he needs speech therapist...

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Nafees Asghar Pt

VISIT DIMENSION REHAB CENTER LAHORE... DR SAMIA SARMAD

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Sana Yaseen Mughal

Dr. Sana Yaseen Mughal - Physiotherapist

DPT(Gold Medalist), MPhil ( KEMU), Certified dry needling practitioner(UK) | Lahore

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

For improvement in talking consult speech therapist. And for walking consult physiotherapist. Consult both for better improvement.

Physiotherapist in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Hamdia Shahzad Pt

Dr. Hamdia Shahzad Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

u will have to visit speech therapist and for leg hand you will have to perform exercises that involves affected limb so that movement can gets better

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Dr. Ms Hira Saeed

please cosult a physiotherpaist and speech therapist... doing exercises on daily basis at least 3 times can improve his walking in sha Allah

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Physiotherapist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories