Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anger Prob

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 70, khi

Salam. Dr, I am asking for my Mother in law. She all the time thought she was ill, not OK, nobody cares her. When someone askd about her she told I am "Dayam ul Marez". Never think positively. She fights with father in law on daily basis without any reason if she was awake otherwise she was feeling sleepy whole day and slept whole day. Nothing want to eat. She was taking milk and daliya only. No roti rice beef chicken mutton. I m depressed while taking her care. She is a heart patient. Pacemaker also inserted in 2018. Medicines she takes Nebil 1+0+0 SITA 1+0+0 METHYLCOBOL 1+0+1 APROVAL 0+0+1 SERT 1/2+0+0 CALCITE 1+0+0 KINDLY suggest what to do??

Psychiatrist in Gujranwala - Dr. Ijaz Ahmad Warraich

Dr. Ijaz Ahmad Warraich - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (Psychiatry) , MD (Psychiatry) | Gujranwala

review-stars

613 Positive Reviews

start tab prolexa 20mg one in the morning

Psychiatrist in Sialkot - Dr. Mahrukh Ansar Khan

Dr. Mahrukh Ansar Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), ICAP-I | Sialkot

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

needs a detailed evaluation from patient herself. may need to increase the dose of sert.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Consultant Psychiatrist MD, CPD (Child & Adolescent Mental Health), Certified Geriatric Psychiatrist (APPNA) | Lahore

review-stars

646 Positive Reviews

her anger outbursts and negative thoughts needs detailed evaluation, kindly take consultation for her treatment plan. dose of Sert will be adjusted. caregiver of such patients often suffers from depression, you ll be counselled accordingly

Member of Marham-Forum

She has to be evaluated in clinic for depression.
Sert has to be stopped
She should be started on Trazodone or Escitalopram plus psychotherapy sessions will help her.
Consultant your nearest psychiatrist
She should also be evaluated for dementia

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Ali Zaman Tarar

Dr. Ali Zaman Tarar - Psychiatrist

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

449 Positive Reviews

might be dementia with behavioural symptoms or other pathology she will not improve on these meds, needs reassessment.....

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ms. Fazilat Shahzadi

Ms. Fazilat Shahzadi - Psychologist

MSc psychology, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP), DHMS | Gujrat

review-stars

215 Positive Reviews

She is facing depression, she need a proper counselling therapies along medicine, so you can book oppointment with me for her treatment inshaallah after counselling she will be recover with calm behavior.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories