Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Slowly Breathing

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, Lahore

Aoa I'm usman sir / madam I'm banker. I think five years ago suddenly at evening mere sath sans ka issue Hua muje hospital lejaya gya then ma thek Hua pher 2 ya 3 saal tk doctors and babas ma Kafi amount consumed ki but never diagnosed any single person muje khof Ata Tha ase lgta Tha Mar jao GA akela office ni ja sekta waqt k sath Kafi kuch thk h gya but ma abi b anxiety ki medicine leta hu some time after 2 or three month wasa e panic situation hoti ma complete thek ni ho PA plzz guide me...

Member of Marham-Forum

panic disorder with agoraphobia, what are you taking now, you need meds in optimal dose plus psychotherapy

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Aafia Malik

Dr. Aafia Malik - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatrist) | Lahore

review-stars

892 Positive Reviews

please consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/dr-aafia-malik

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan - Psychiatrist

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

Dear Usman!

Thanks for sharing your concern. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of huge amount of money and still being undiagnosed.

Let me assure you that your condition is both understandable and treatable. It seems like anxiety disorder that can present in various forms like panic attacks (severe anxiety attack lasting for few minutes every now and again), agoraphobia (feeling suffocated in closed or crowded places or fear of going outside alone) etc.

For reaching the diagnosis, and finding a permanent solution to your problem, please feel free to contact me:

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/asst-prof-dr-ayaz-m-khan

Lastly, to put you at ease, let me share that I was consulted by a banker from Lahore, recently, with similar experience for an year, as shared by you, and he got fully satisfied, and relaxed, after understanding his disease and discussing the treatment plan.

I'm confident that your life can be made better soon with our collaborative effort.

Hope it was helpful to answer your question, and acknowledge the underlying issue.

Regards

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan - Psychiatrist

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

Ap tmam mushwarun ko sunany k bad apny ilaj k liay kis nateejay per puhnchy han?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories