Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety, Overthinking

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 26 Years old, karachi

I don’t know what is wrong with me, I really don’t have any reason. I keep on blaming myself for things that didn’t happen the way I wanted it to happen, sometimes I cry without any reason. If something happens good I get more fearful that something bad will happen. And I think a lot, like a lot. I want to stop. I think I failed in life miserably, and on the other hand I try to comfort myself. It’s just all so confusing. What should I do? Should I concern a psychologist? Or is it just something I don’t need to worry about?

Member of Marham-Forum

Consulting a therapist will be good for you, as there is no growth without the "other". I'm sure they will help you evaluate your problem and its solution more accurately.

Psychologist in Sargodha - Amina Ishtiaq

Amina Ishtiaq - Psychologist

M.Sc Applied and Clinical Psychology, Certified Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health Practitioner | Sargodha

review-stars

52 Positive Reviews

Im a clinical psychologist with 3 years and above experience for Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Stress and ADHD... ... U can get my online appointment...

Psychiatrist in Hyderabad - Dr. Muhammad Tahir

Dr. Muhammad Tahir - Psychiatrist

MBBS , Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine | Hyderabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

consult me for Your management

Counselor in Faisalabad - Raazia Aslam

Raazia Aslam - Counselor

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, M.Sc Applied Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

yes these Symptoms can be treated you contact with me through Marham for further treatment and self care plans

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Rabbia Mushtaq

Dr. Rabbia Mushtaq - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Karachi

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

Aoa, over thinking, self doubt, low self esteem, lack of confidence, confusion may be few traits of personality and sometimes these issues may resolve with the passage of time. Sometimes these traits stay with the person always and can make a person vulnerable to suffer from psychiatric disorders. To give you advice on your current concerns, a detailed history is required, if you have normal functioning throughout your day and you have good sleep, energy and relationships, it means that there is nothing to worry, you just need few psychological techniques to keep yourself busy and to learn how to change thinking patterns. But if you have disturbed routine, and your life is being affected due to this then you need to consult a psychiatrist first to get diagnosed.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories