Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Brain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, Islamabad

I have unnecessary and thoughts that I can not even imagine, so my life is very disturbed, every time I am worried, the thoughts of suicide come to mind, if I am happy, someone brings me back to depression. My weight is also reducing my daily life distrb. agr aisa he Raha to, I will go crazy or my brain veins will explode. please help me

Psychiatrist in Haripur - Dr. Imran Ullah

Dr. Imran Ullah - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Haripur

review-stars

142 Positive Reviews

Must be very difficult for you.May Allah help you out of this condition .kindly Consult a psychiatrist nearby you as soon as possible.

Post Owner

جزاک Ø§Ù„Ù„Ù‘Û Ø³Ø±

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Iqbal Khemane

Dr. Iqbal Khemane - Psychiatrist

MD, FCPS (Fellow Of Clinical Psychiatry / Psychotherapy) | Karachi

review-stars

555 Positive Reviews

unnecessary thoughts can be for various reasons but suicidal thoughts should be taken seriously. You surely need to consult a Psychiatrist to start with. Once the disease is properly diagnosed and treatment is suggested, you will be on your way to recovery.

Post Owner

Doctor Saab which type of various..?
I'm out of country please give me Good advice..

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Iqbal Khemane
Dr. Iqbal Khemane - Psychiatrist

MD, FCPS (Fellow Of Clinical Psychiatry / Psychotherapy) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 555 Positive Reviews

Consult a Psychiatrist wherever you are and you will be guided as per your diagnosis

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

You have clear signs of depression and ought to be treated with antidepressants but it’s very important to see a psychiatrist who can monitor your progress.

Post Owner

Thank you sir.😥

3 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

no need to worry ur detailed history is required for complete and permanent solution with Homeopathy. if you are interested then take online video consultation with me

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern. It’s a difficult time for you but it’s manageable. Do you have Unwanted thoughts, fears, thoughts of suicide, guilt without reason, weight loss, loss of appetite, problems in relationship ? Sleeping issue? Fast racing of the heart ? Hot flushes ? Fatigue ?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories