Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Complex PTSD/Complex Trauma

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, London

Hi I believe I am suffering from complex PTSD which causes emotional flashbacks, depression, dissociation and anxiety due to certain childhood and adolescence experiences. I have made good progress in the last year through self learning, processing my emotions and various other modalities I've learned for the disorder. However I am interested in getting some professional help to continue working with this and specifically assist in helping me reintegrate with society and forming healthy relationships. Is there any therapist based in Pakistan who does online consultations and is specifically experienced with complex trauma and CPTSD. Ideally they should have experience with different modalities such as EMDR therapy, IFS therapy and Somatic work.

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

diet? physical activity? medicine using?
any test done? stress?

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Abdul Rauf

Dr. Abdul Rauf - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS psychiatry | Karachi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

this might be hard task to find such therapist in Pakistan and that too particularly who does online consultation, I do know that there are some very good Psychiatrist with good command on psychology and therapies

Clinical Psychologist in Mansehra - Farhana Shams

Farhana Shams - Clinical Psychologist

BS.Hons (Psychology), Post Graduate Diploma (Clinical Psychologist), M.Phil (Applied Psychology) | Mansehra

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

im EMDR practitioner but online is not possible.
consult for an in person session near by your area.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories