Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Hafizabad

Aslam o alikum i am graphic designer but from last some months i am a pray of depression .But i want to defeat depression .I have a lot of people around me but i have no one to talk. i am totally alone .in this month i tried to sucide 3 times ..whenever i got much hurted i want to hurt my self or finish myself ,but truly i want to live i have alot of dreams but due to depression i lose my interest in everything . I also have another problem that is timing problem Marham doctors are only available at day time but at that time i cant get consultation due to some personal issues.but at night time i am freely able to get consultation peacefully. if any doctor is available at night time please help me i really want to be free myself from this shit .

Thanks.

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Qasim Malik

Dr. Qasim Malik - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) , ( Fellowship in Child and adolescents Psychiatry ) UK | Islamabad

review-stars

69 Positive Reviews

U r suffering from severe depressive illness.pls see psychiatrist as soon as possible n start treatment.

Psychiatrist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Syed Abu Huzaifa Kazmi

Dr. Syed Abu Huzaifa Kazmi - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS, MRCPSYCH | Bahawalpur

review-stars

198 Positive Reviews

walaikum slam dear.i can understand your problem.in brain there are different chemicals that controls our mood,emotions, behavior,thoughts etc. whenever there is disturbance in chemicals(neurotransmitters )we have different psychiatric symptoms.
you are also having suicidal ideation that is very alarming and need prompt intervention.
At this stage psychotherapy can't correct chemicals disbalance in your brain. you need proper consultation, diagnosis and then treatment plan.but I m certain you can get rid off this situation and disorder if you do proper consultation and then act upon advice of your psychiatrist
Hope answer the question

Post Owner

what about timings problem?

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Quetta - Asst. Prof. Dr. Zarmina Tareen

Asst. Prof. Dr. Zarmina Tareen - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Quetta

review-stars

431 Positive Reviews

W Asalam, your issue is very alarming cause as you mentioned that despite you love to live, you tried suicidal attempts which some times accidentally happens and some one can lose their life. So I suggest that you need to visit psychiatrist for proper evaluation and diagnosis, the treatment can be suggested after proper evaluation. This is good step that you are seeking for help. I understand that you are in difficulty and you can come out of this situation after consultation and treatment.

Post Owner

what about timing problem?

4 years ago

MBBS, MCPS, MRCPSYCH | Bahawalpur

review-stars

198 Positive Reviews

aoa.you can consult at night time also

Post Owner

how?

4 years ago

MBBS, MCPS, MRCPSYCH | Bahawalpur | Book Appointment

review-stars 198 Positive Reviews

dear just take appointment and we will fix time with you to discuss the issue and will reach good mutual consensus for management

4 years ago

Post Owner

At merham your last consultation timing is 9:30
but at that time i am not free.please guide me clearly how to get appointment ?

4 years ago

MBBS, MCPS, MRCPSYCH | Bahawalpur | Book Appointment

review-stars 198 Positive Reviews

ap marham k link k through appointment l lin.its easy and you can consult sitting in your place

4 years ago

Post Owner

OK

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalamalaikum
My dear sister,I understand your issue you are suffering from major psychological trauma you need medicine as well psychotherapy, I can do this even at night whatever time you select for consultation I promise I will do and i am sure you will recover and even if you have any financial issue regarding consultation fees I will do absolutely free till you recover.
Best wishes
Dr.Abdullah

Post Owner

Aslam o alikum
sir thanks
How can i contact you?

4 years ago

Post Owner

from last many days i tried to reply but i can't but i dont know what are issues .
do you have fb aur instagram.?sir i really need counselling ..otherwise may be in these day i will suicide.
please help me.

4 years ago

Marham online consultation

4 years ago

Post Owner

timing?

4 years ago

9 pm today Insha Allah
Or you select any time .

4 years ago

Post Owner

sir i am free now.
can we consult?

4 years ago

Post Owner

At now i can't pay your fee
but soon I will plz help me out sir
marham can't fix appointment without payment .what to do now ?please help me.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

cap zauxit 20 mg daily tab apiprazol daily

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Iqbal Naeem

Dr. Iqbal Naeem - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, D Psych (Edinburgh), MSc Addictive Behaviour (London), PGCE – Med Leadership (UK), FAPA (USA), FRCPsych (London) | Lahore

*consultation timings* Being in UK , my preferable appointments times are late, ie 5-9 pm. This coincides with 9:0 pm to 1:0 am PK time . Book an appointment via Marham

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Iqbal Naeem

Dr. Iqbal Naeem - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, D Psych (Edinburgh), MSc Addictive Behaviour (London), PGCE – Med Leadership (UK), FAPA (USA), FRCPsych (London) | Lahore

*consultation timings* Being in UK , my preferable appointments times are late, ie 5-9 pm. This coincides with 9:0 pm to 1:0 am PK time . Book an appointment via Marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories