Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Feeling Suicidal

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

I'm feeling very suicidal today. I'm already going to a psychiatrist and taking risp 2mg. I want to STOP taking all the psychiatric drugs (junk) and treat my problems with therapy or other means and not drugs because they are useless and harm the brain. I'm sick of life's responsibilities and just want to end it all. I hate my existence. I feel useless and worthless. I just want to end myself. I want to throw all my meds and find another way out of my problems. Please help./

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Faisal Farid

Dr. Faisal Farid - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRCPsych (UK), CCT General and Adult Psychiatry (UK), Diploma Clinical Neuro psychiatry (UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

589 Positive Reviews

Salam, I am very sorry to hear that you have had difficulties in managing your mental health and that you have been on psychotropics like Risperidone which is mainly prescribed for psychotic symptoms unless as an adjunct mood stabiliser. Therapy is always a good option if it is advocated. Happy to offer my assistance and input if needed.

Psychiatrist in Mansehra - Dr. Omar Murtaza Sheikh

Dr. Omar Murtaza Sheikh - Psychiatrist

MD, MCPS (Psychiatry) | Mansehra

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

Hi,
It is a very difficult time you are going through, and these thoughts are real and disturbing,
you have been through a lot and this will also pass, you have people who care for you who want you to be there.

So stay strong and consult someone nearby a frined a mental health practitioner.
Talk with some one.
Taoe care.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatrist) | Lahore

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

Dear!

Thanks for sharing your grave concern.

The common modalities in use are: medications, psychotherapy, lifestyle changes.

Before recommending any particular treatment plan, one needs to ascertain the diagnosis, first. Afterwards we can decide together what is the best way to go forward based on your condition and preferences

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/asst-prof-dr-ayaz-m-khan

Please remember: A good psychiatrist can help you by making you understand your experience and then formulating the plan to get you better.

Hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions or need specific kind of help in your mind.

Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

please find Dr saad Bashir psychiatrist in Lahore , his clinic is at parklane hospital and shalamar hospital, he is good with therapy and meds both when they are needed,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories