Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Heroin Injection L

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 37 Years old, Gujrat

Mera chota bhai heroin k injection lagata hai last 5 saal se abhi wo kehta hai k muje kisi idaarey main admit na karwao main ghar reh kar chor deta hu muje kuch medicine batain jo main is ko du or is nashey ka start main substitution b ho jesey ye neend main rahey ya etc ?

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

130 Positive Reviews

Us k liye poori hustory leni paregi aur dekhna parega k ghar per chorne k loye fit hain ya nahe. Appointment le len ap is k liye

Aoa.
I'm too heroine addicted patient and its been more than 7 months that I have taking this. I know I am really lucky who opened his eyes too early and looking for the betterment. I never stabbed injections & never snort the heroine but fill it in cigrate and smoke.
Dear doctor. I am only facing cold chills , sweating and abnormal way of feeling weather.
I will be really really thank full to you if you share any home remedies by which could stop myself to taking heroine again.
I promise to you after home remedies I wont go again to take and consume heroine drug inshaalllaah . look forward for your reply

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalamalaikum Dear Brother
Do not worry heroin addiction is treatable ,even it can be done staying at home as well rehab ,you just get my online appointment and get time,he will be alright.

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), MCPS (Medical Education) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

2030 Positive Reviews

Heroin dependence is difficult to manage at home due to severe withdrawals. The best way is to admit him in a psychiatric facility of hospital for detoxification. They would assess not only his dependence but any co-morbid condition like depression, anxiety or physical disorder. His stressors will also be addressed. He would also be assessed for relapses and would be briefed how to avoid those relapses. The next component would be rehabilitation. Most of these facilities are ill equipped, poorly resourced and geared to make money. I do not know about any good facility but it can be searched by you.

Aoa.
I'm too heroine addicted patient and its been more than 7 months that I have taking this. I know I am really lucky who opened his eyes too early and looking for the betterment. I never stabbed injections & never snort the heroine but fill it in cigrate and smoke.
Dear doctor. I am only facing cold chills , sweating and abnormal way of feeling weather.
I will be really really thank full to you if you share any home remedies by which could stop myself to taking heroine again.
I promise to you after home remedies I wont go again to take and consume heroine drug inshaalllaah . look forward for your reply Thanks.

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aslam

Dr. Huma Aslam - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

1117 Positive Reviews

Heroine addiction is very difficult to quit without proper detoxification and withdrawal management. If you want home detoxification that should also be done under some Psychiatrist but better to get him admitted in some rehabilitation center.

do you treat masturbation addicted people.. single un married age 26 virgin..

4 years ago

Attach Photo here: