Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Hips Pain From Excessive Sitting On Toilet

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 20, Karachi

I am suffering from ocd since 2 years and taking medicine for it and yes after starting these antidepressants I had a relief in my ocd but it can't be cured still, I was taking that medicine from years but 6 months before today I was consulting with my doctor that why It will not get me further improvement, then he changed my medicines and says it will improve but after taking that till a month I was getting more ocd thoughts, talked to a doctor he said it takes time to show the effects of medicine, and at the end all of my 2 years old ocd problems relapsed with more issues ,and now it won't get better from any of the medicines I got the most of the ocd in the washroom so I have to wash again and again it becomes like a loop and I can't get over it ... It feels so helpless when it is painful to sit on the toilet for that much time but you still have to coz your mind didn't accept that your job is done ,after a long long time sitting on that toilet daily I got severe pain on the sitting

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Aslam Pervez

Dr. Aslam Pervez - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, BCPsych, MRCPsych (UK), FRCPsych (UK), Diploma in Psychiatric Practice (UK) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

OCD not easy to treat or stabilise , consulting more qualified psychiatrist justified

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saira Farhan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saira Farhan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), Diploma In Humanistic Integrative Counseling | Karachi

Medications along with therapy works well

Psychiatrist in Quetta - Dr. Javed Ali

Dr. Javed Ali - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS (Psychiatry), MD (Psychiatry) | Quetta

first check compliance and review treatment plan.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Noushaba Hamid

Dr. Noushaba Hamid - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry-Resident) | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

consult psychologist for psychotherapy

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

AOA ma'am, kbse he ye issue? koi test kraya ? koi med li apne? preshan na hon it's curable

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u through Homeo medicine..Enshahallha after used these medicine u feel batter .I need ur details history plzzz book appointment through Marham

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. A Z Barkat Ullah

Dr. A Z Barkat Ullah - Psychiatrist

MCPS Psych (Pakistan), MRC Psych (UK), MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

OCD is treatable and best proven treatment is combination of medication ( with regular reviews to adjust dose) and psychological sessions with your input and motivation to control symptoms with help from your therapist. Relapses are common with any stres or changes. Happy to help if you want to book online assessment with me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories