Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Mental Health

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 31 years old, karachi

Mein yahan ek advise chahti hon mery deewar k sath kuch issues hyn wo ghr sy bahir nhe jata bohhhhaat koi zarorat ho to apny kaam sy jata hy. hath muh dhota hy bohat bar null khol kr dewar ki tarf dekh k baatyn krta hy finger vibrate krta hy. neend nhe ati ushy.. wo batyn krta hy to 2006 2007 k time ki. sara din agr ushy koi tv nhe dy mob nhe dy to mahina mahina ek hi jagha behta raha hy. kai dr. ko dekhaya hy homopetic ilaj bhi krwaya no response halat khrb py khrb ho rhi hy. karachi m koi achy dr. jin sy ilaj possible hojye bata dyn.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

129 Positive Reviews

Yes this behavior is not normal but for detailed assessment u can consult a psychiatrist

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), MCPS (Medical Education) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

1993 Positive Reviews

He need to seen in detail. From the history it seem he is suffering from Psychosis but this need to be validated. I can tell you two Psychiatrist: Surg Cdre Shahzad Rauf PNS SHIFA or Prof Naeem Siddiqui at Hilal e Ahmer and visiting Agha Khan. Do not delay because it will effect prognosis.

Member of Marham-Forum

Yes Dear Sister
I will do his treatment he will be alright do not worry.please just book my online appointment so that I guide you and make treatment plan,towards his recovery.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Muzamil Hyder

Dr. Muzamil Hyder - Psychiatrist

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

The complaints you have mentioned suggestive of chronic Psychiatric illness, specially Psychotic one, which needs to be validated by detailed and thorough assessment by any consultant Psychiatrist, reachable to you. He may require some tests to be done as well to exclude to organic illness. In addition to that, a reliable accountant (who must be knowing and living with him or seen him in person during this period of change of behaviour) should accompany him to Psychiatrist. If at this moment, he is aggressive towards others or neglecting himself for basic life support and care, then he may need hosptilaztion for brief period.
JPMC (Karachi) Psychiatry ward is providing Psychiatric services free of cost 24 hour seven days a week, you may consult there or anywhere to your ease.

For translating into urdu kindly use translator, if needed. Thank you

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Zahid Pervaiz

Dr. Zahid Pervaiz - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

aoa
its a psychological problem
make an appointment on Marham with me.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor