Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Need Diagnosis For My Brother If He Has Autism Or Something Else Wrong With Him

person-avatar

Asking For Brother, Male 33, Karachi

we are 3 brother and 2 sisters. we came from educated family and my father is also a educated person. the time when my brother was born in 1987 there was not much resources or studies available for autism. the school where my brother was getting trained was UJALA who asked my father to get autism assessment and my father took him to a school for autism assessment at the age of 10 and he was cleared for not having it, the reason my father took him over there was due to late speaking. epileptic fists started at age of 3 and Tagretol was the recommended medicine but seizure are stopped since 15 years ago. my brother is currently 33 years old, he has following issues: 1. OCD for certain stuff. 2. repetitive tasks like daily going out to buy a toy, a bat, cap, airplane toys, gun toys etc. and if this is not met then he yells and cry and get aggressive and look for a person who is weak. 3. he can eat by himself but avoid it sometimes because he know my father or mother will feed him eventu

Psychiatrist in Multan - Dr. Farah Rasheed

Dr. Farah Rasheed - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatrist) | Multan

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

did he took any tratment regarding this issue???

Member of Marham-Forum

such complex issues require in clinic assessment and psychological testing, please state your city so I can guide you

Post Owner

Karachi is the city where I can come

3 years ago

you can show him at any of the government hospital s in Karachi,all of them have good psychiatrist and psycologists

3 years ago

Post Owner

thank you for your interest, is it possible if you guide me to specific psychologist or psychiatrist?
do you take these kind of cases as assessment?

3 years ago

Post Owner

I guess I should look for a Psychiatrist, am I right? could you list some names based on your experience.

3 years ago

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

for behaviour disturbance may b someone may help u onlins ,,,but in my openion u shoulfld phscically consult some qualified psychiatrist for exact diagnosis,,,because medicine for behaviour disturbance sometime aggreviate OCD symptoms,,,and a dtailed Mental state examination of patient is elrequired

Post Owner

thank for detailing things out for me, you are right online assessment is not something I should look for.

3 years ago

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

but if still u want online consultation u may take video consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online