Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on OCD

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 20, Faisalabad

I am facing Ocd from more than 1 year doctor suggested me Clomipril 75 Sterling 100 but I am not going better

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Aafia Malik

Dr. Aafia Malik - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatrist) | Lahore

review-stars

892 Positive Reviews

you need adjustment of medication with detailed assessment and diagnosis.
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/dr-aafia-malik

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Consultant Psychiatrist MD, CPD (Child & Adolescent Mental Health), Certified Geriatric Psychiatrist (APPNA) | Lahore

review-stars

638 Positive Reviews

There are options available, either to increase the dose of sertraline , or to augment the treatment with low dose antipsychotics.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Asad Khan

Dr. Asad Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), Diploma Clinical Psychiatry, Post Fellowship Child & Forensic Psychiatry | Lahore

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

Kindly book an appointment and I will talk to you in detail, thanks

Psychiatrist in Mansehra - Dr. Ehsan Naveed

Dr. Ehsan Naveed - Psychiatrist

MBBS , Diplomate In Clinical Psychiatry , International Diplomate In Mental Health Law & Human Rights | Mansehra

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

You should spare time, it is understandable and difficult. shouldn't loose hope and visit for treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

OCD can take some time to get better. All mental health issues need medication as well as therapy, hand in hand. I can help you to learn strategies that will make you identify thoughts that lead you to obsessive thoughts and compulsions. Also, you will learn how not to respond to these thoughts. If you would like to give it a try, I will be happy to help you, via Marham online session. Again, seeing a psychiatrist too to see the need of adjustment of dosage is a good idea. I am glad that you are doing everything you can to improve yourself. Keep working on it!!

Psychiatrist in Haripur - Dr. Imran Ullah

Dr. Imran Ullah - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Haripur

review-stars

142 Positive Reviews

sometimes it's very challenging to treat OCD but it does not mean it's not curable. Be in loop with psychiatrist you might need to pushup your antidep doses and probably addition of low dose antipsychotics along with CBT.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories