Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Ocd

person-avatar

Asking For Sister, Female 30, mirpur

please convey my question only to psychiatrist not psycoholgist.my sister is OCD and schizophrenic and about 20 years ago she has got t symptoms of these two mental illnesses.she is now 30 it's a inherited illness during this twenty years time Spain she was once treated by a psychiatrist who has prescribed 18 medicine for her but she has left medicine as she thought she has no need of medicine anymore and surprisingly for two years she had taken no medicine and felt very well but after two years the illness relapsed now she is on zoloft 150gm clomipril 150gm vepridone 3mg clozapine 100mg Dr has increased dose of some of her medicines but she got unconscious muscle movement and Dr cannot further increase medicines doses.she is on these medicines one year now and her OCD and schizophrenic syomtons abolished but still she hears voices sometimes and her OCD symptoms are very stubborn though controlled but she is in great depression she lies on bed the whole day and night and not intereste

Member of Marham-Forum

I think she needs an extensive review of medications as they need to be optimised as per guidelines. Please visit a psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment optimization, also in the long run psychologist can help with the remnant or resistant symptoms of Ocd

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Shehroz Muhammad Khan

Dr. Shehroz Muhammad Khan - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

treatment ho jae ga...mgr time lage ga....homeopathy use kre ab....mene treat kra h baby ko...use shocks lagte the...ab sai h wo...to ap try kr skti h...

Psychiatrist in Peshawar - Dr. Nasir Iqbal

Dr. Nasir Iqbal - Psychiatrist

| MBBS | FCPS-2 | Peshawar

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

We understand your feelings regarding the pt. but it need a proper evaluation to be done by psychiatrist because she is a chronic pt regarding psychiatrict illness.

Psychiatrist in Dera Ismail Khan - Dr. Syed Muhammad Shahkar Ali

Dr. Syed Muhammad Shahkar Ali - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD (Psychiatry) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Look on beginning. She is diagnosed case of schizophrenia and schizophrenia has a poor prognosis. But we try to make her life better with medication. So consultant psychiatric nearby you are through online.

Member of Marham-Forum

please tell me your city so I can tell you long term rehabilitation services in your own city

Post Owner

dear Dr m from mirpur azad kashmir

2 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Best option would be to take her to psychiatrist at CMH muzzafarabad with her old records and take an opinion.
Your sister has a difficult to cure illness but it can be controlled with medications to some extent

Psychiatrist in Mirpur Khas - Dr. Lakesh Kumar Khatri

Dr. Lakesh Kumar Khatri - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS (Psychiatrist) | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Patient should be reviewed for her diagnosis and alway try to manage on lower dose of medicines.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Noman Ahmed   Consultant Psychiatrist

Asst. Prof. Dr. Noman Ahmed Consultant Psychiatrist - Psychiatrist

| MBBS | FCPS ( Psychiatry ) | | Lahore

review-stars

157 Positive Reviews

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/dr-noman-ahmad

consult now for detailed assessment and proper treatment

Regards

General Physician in Mirpur Khas - Dr. Iqra Rehman

Dr. Iqra Rehman - General Physician

MBBS, RMP, CFP (USA), Certified in Covid 19 + | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

i have read all this ..
1st more details needed
2nd i think she will get better if she engages in activities ..
she should join gym and do more physical activities
and you should not increase medicne dose ..

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories