Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Overthinking, Anxiety, And Physical Discomfort

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 23, Islamabad

Dear Psychiatrist, I am writing to you today because I've been struggling with significant overthinking and anxiety that have been negatively impacting my quality of life. My excessive rumination often leads to feelings of fear and apprehension about potential negative outcomes. This constant worry has been causing me significant distress and contributing to a sense of discomfort, particularly on my left side near my heart. I frequently find myself caught in a cycle of worrying about things that haven't happened yet or that are unlikely to occur. This constant mental chatter can be overwhelming and exhausting. Additionally, I'm concerned about the physical symptoms I've been experiencing, as they're adding to my overall anxiety and making it difficult to relax. I would appreciate your guidance and expertise in understanding the root causes of my overthinking and anxiety, as well as strategies to help me manage these issues and alleviate the physical discomfort I'm experiencing. Thank y

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Malaika Tariq

Malaika Tariq - Clinical Psychologist

MPhil Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

You can book appointment with me for complete assessment and therapy

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

your daily routine? sleep schedule? diet? screen time? any stress? diet?

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Kaynat Riaz

Dr. Kaynat Riaz - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Faisalabad

You should get appointment for detailed consultation as you might need medicine for some time

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Khadija Batool

Dr. Khadija Batool - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS1 ( Psychiatry), Cert. Clinical Psychiatry & Improvisation in Mental Health | Lahore

review-stars

313 Positive Reviews

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/psychiatrist/lahore/dr-khadija-batool-30290

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. A Z Barkat Ullah

Dr. A Z Barkat Ullah - Psychiatrist

MCPS Psych (Pakistan), MRC Psych (UK), MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

It is sounding excessive Anxious thoughts , you need an assessment and therapy with or without medication to challenge these thoughts. It can be helped but will need few sessions after a detailed assessment. I can help with online appointments

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories