Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Panic Attacks, Adrenalinel Rush, Suicidal Thoughts, Continues Sadness

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 32, Rawalpindi

Here no one give me proper time & didn't listened to me properly.Recently Psychiatrist prescribed me Sertraline 100 mg half tab in morning & half at night for 7 days after that 100mg 1 tab In morning & 1 tab at night & alp .5 mg at night.I have temperament issues,extreme mood swings,deep thinking & over analysis, panic attacks, excessive thinking,adrenalin rush,suicidal thoughts,continues sadness,I don't feel love. My parents r narcissist & they r divorced now. I have never been appreciated by my parents specially father. The biggest sin of my life is that I don't know how to earn & how much to earn?I dont know how to survive & what to do with my life, I'm not stable,I don't have interest now living in this world.Most of the people imposed that Im useless Becoz I don't have degree or qualification, I'm bald. My father & mother mentally torture me a lot.I've explained 60% of my issues,should I consult hypnotherapist?

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Aafia Malik

Dr. Aafia Malik - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatrist) | Lahore

review-stars

892 Positive Reviews

please go to psychiatrist as soon as possible. you need medication and counselling after proper diagnosis and treatment.
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/dr-aafia-malik

Post Owner

I'm already taking medication. what else should I do?

3 years ago

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatrist) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 892 Positive Reviews

i can guide better after proper diagnosis and assessment.
may be medication need to be alter . plus counselling also jelp

3 years ago

Post Owner

thanks for you response. I had took online session before but that experience was not good and not satisfactory. I would prefer if some one could give me live session in personal meeting here in Rawalpindi.

3 years ago

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatrist) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 892 Positive Reviews

i am practicing in lahore. any how available on online consultation.

3 years ago

Post Owner

I'm obliged.

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan - Psychiatrist

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

Dear!

Thanks for sharing your concern in detail.

Regarding the query:
Hypnotherapy doesn't seem like the next best step to improve your condition. Though, it can be of help in a couple of problems mentioned by you, like not feeling being loved.

We need to reach the diagnosis, firstly, for better understanding of your situation, and addressing the 60% of the problem shared, and the 40% still untold.

For sufficient time of consultation - to your satisfaction, detailed assessment and review of the current medications, please feel free to contact me:

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/asst-prof-dr-ayaz-m-khan

Hope this was of some help to answer your question and acknowledge the underlying issue.

Regards

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayaz M Khan - Psychiatrist

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

Ap tmam mushwarun ko sunany k bad apny ilaj k liay kis nateejay per puhnchy han?

Post Owner

yehi k yahan kisi achay it experienced psychologist or psychiatrist se consult karoun.

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories