Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatric

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 39 years old, Karachi

AOA Drs. Long story of depression and panic disorder tried every med only zylexsr300 Dowvigil400 Keplim15 Revotril .5 2 times and for night gabica75,150 quesel25 Issue is that I tried every way to stop these started every med from tiny amount but not succed only for 3days these med are like petrol for me. Before that I was on .5Revotril 1time when I increased dose of modafinil to 400 must be needed 2Revotril. Feel like modafinil and Revotril fighting each other inside body to do their job. I want to.reduce Revotril and gabica specially Revotril. Is it good to use pregablin and not benzodiazipine. PLEASE HELP DR. IF ANY DR. BETTER TO KNOW TO CHANGE THE PRODUCT COMPANY HE CAN. Love Zylex and Dowvigil because give me lot of benefits. Thanks

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Ammad Hassan

Dr. Ammad Hassan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS (Psychiatry), MBA (Health Management Services), Cognitive Behavior Therapy | Islamabad

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

You needed to be re evaluated in detail. please visit nearby Psychiatrist or online .

Psychiatrist in Muzaffar Garh - Dr. Rizwan Mushtaq Bhutta

Dr. Rizwan Mushtaq Bhutta - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Muzaffar Garh

get checked in person

Psychiatrist in Peshawar - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Shakeel

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Shakeel - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Peshawar

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

combination of zylex and dowvigil is not a good option. one can be stopped.
your are right that rivotril and dowvigil are fighting each other as for as sleep is concerned.
my opinion is that dowvigil should be maintained while all other medicine will be revised.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Abdul Hameed

Dr. Ayesha Abdul Hameed - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Assalamoalaikum warehmatullahe wabarakatuhu
You need to be assessed in detail via online consultation for your current management & tre2 adjustment.
Wish you good health.
Contact a psychiatrist
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/psychiatrist/karachi/dr-ayesha-abdul-hameed-17247

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Consultant Psychiatrist MD, CPD (Child & Adolescent Mental Health), Certified Geriatric Psychiatrist (APPNA) | Lahore

review-stars

638 Positive Reviews

kindly take consultation for management plan

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Samreen Asif

Dr. Samreen Asif - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Post graduation in psychiatry( Continued) | Lahore

review-stars

56 Positive Reviews

your medications needs adjustment by a psychiatrist, for further help please book a consultation

Member of Marham-Forum

Gabica and Revotril both are addictive and need to be tappered off. After that Modafinil will not be required either

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories