Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatrist

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 28, karachi

forward question to psychiatrist, my sister is on clozapine100mg,resperidone2mg,sert50mg and citanew10mg, her doctor has recently added citanew because she was facing depression,fear of people which was milder in grade,plus main issue is that her memory was bad and when she does minor house chores we have to guide her mostly like she cannot think much to solve a problem like samrtly placing clothes in cabinets so that they occupy less space like that we have to make her understand then she does work. another dr now prescribe Amisulpride instead of resperidone and omitted citanew as citanew has not shown much benefit.i am worried abour her she is on treatment for 4 years now not yet fully recovered diagnosis was schizophrenia plus she also has sexual thoughts that was now improved to some extent. should we try Amisulpride or not??

Psychiatrist in Mansehra - Dr. Sunila Munir

Dr. Sunila Munir - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS (Psychiatry) | Mansehra

firstly we need to reconsider her diagnosis.Trying 2 antidepressants & 2 antipsychotics from same group at the same time is a question.she is always kept on inadequate optimal dosage.her doctor must reconsider her diagnosis & review this treatment.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Abdul Rauf

Dr. Abdul Rauf - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS psychiatry | Karachi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

If she's on Clozepine then it must be a very serious condition considering it's effects and side effects it brings. you might need to consult with detailed history of treatment and symptoms for anyone to provide any advice as it must have been very hard to control symptoms as she's been advised Clozepine and if possible I would advise to consult in person for such a case rather than online

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

427 Positive Reviews

Aoa !
your weight ? and any medicine you are using ?

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

your daily routine? sleep schedule? diet? screen time? any stress?

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Aslam Pervez

Dr. Aslam Pervez - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, BCPsych, MRCPsych (UK), FRCPsych (UK), Diploma in Psychiatric Practice (UK) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

I don't like polypharmacy,ask her psychiatrist about clozapine dose increase

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories