Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatrist

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 28 Years old, Islamabad

I took an appointment with a psychiatrist because recently I have noticed my sudden outbursts of anger and mood swings. My doctor prescribed me cipram in the morning and epival at night but I have noticed increased anxiety and headache at night time, I consulted him again and told him about the issue and he switched the medication time I.e both in the morning. Are these medications the right choice. The doctor diagnosed me with temporary depression so far. Should I continue with the treatment or switch the doctor.

Psychiatrist in Peshawar - Dr. Nasir Iqbal

Dr. Nasir Iqbal - Psychiatrist

| MBBS | FCPS-2 | Peshawar

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Use the medications for atleast 2 weeks and if no significant improvement occur then switch the dr for detail evaluation respected pt.

Post Owner

Thank you doctor this was helpful

2 years ago

General Physician in Khanewal - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi - General Physician

MBBS, RMP | Khanewal

review-stars

264 Positive Reviews

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078

Book appointment online or call at
042-32591427, 427

book consultation for Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA

Member of Marham-Forum

is anyone else in your family suffering from same symptoms.
what are the doses of your medicine

Post Owner

Thank you. I have 5 other siblings and my eldest sister is going through some issues but they are extreme ofcourse I guess because she suffered domestic violence for 18 years of her marriage. Keep in note doctor I am not married yet.Doctor prescribed me Epival is 250 mg and and cipram is 20mg.

2 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Mehwish Mohsin

Dr. Mehwish Mohsin - Psychiatrist

MBBS, RMP, MCPS (R) (Psychiatrist) | Lahore

review-stars

288 Positive Reviews

àntidepressant may have some side effect vary person to person and it will decrease within 2 weeks if it persist then took appointment with ur psychiatrist for further management plan

Member of Marham-Forum

Epival is not routinely prescribed to female patients, Continue with cipram for now for 02 weeks but you definitely need a second opinion from another psychiatrist

Psychologist in Lahore - Tajwar

Tajwar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

meds k sath sath psychologist se bhi ruju kr k atleast once a month therapy lain. taky meds gradually km ho sken or agr diagnosis me masla hy to use deal kia ja sky.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Consultant Psychiatrist MD, CPD (Child & Adolescent Mental Health), Certified Geriatric Psychiatrist (APPNA) | Lahore

review-stars

652 Positive Reviews

hi, epival is usually avoided in child bearing age, tk consultation so that best possible treatment plan should be advised

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories