Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatry

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 65, Lahore

convey question to psychiatrist. my mother is taking lexotanil 3mg 1+1, Tovir 0.5mg, Deprel 50mg, Nassa 30mg, Melatonin 3mg since a decade now her doctor added vepridone 2mg for her my question is that is there any interaction or overdose possible?? i want second opinion. as she is already taking many medicines now she use to quarrel a lot do arguments and insist family to make decisions of her choice which are wrong and if we don't listen to her she threaten us to commit suicide spend whole day and quarrel argue with jusr family members.

Psychiatrist in Quetta - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Rasool

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Rasool - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS ( Psychiatry) | Quetta

review-stars

1332 Positive Reviews

Polymedidicine are recommended, therefore there is a strong possibility of drug interactions. Recommended for a physical consultation with a psychiatrist for a proper assessment, diagnosis and treatment please . Share also need any medical assessment for physical illnesses or diadem effects of Polymedications

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Abdul Rauf

Dr. Abdul Rauf - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS psychiatry | Karachi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

this could be simplified if needed but detailed History is required for proper consulting, you should take second opinion regardless.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Sadaf Huma Waqar

Dr. Sadaf Huma Waqar - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) Consultant Psychiatrist | Karachi

review-stars

128 Positive Reviews

how is she responding to vepridone? i would suggest that you physically visit another psychiatrist or book an online consultation and share her whole treatment history with the doctor. detailed assessment will be needed to ensure if her treatment is adequate or if the regimen needs to be modified

Psychiatrist in Timergara - Dr. Sayyed Iftikhar Ahmad

since how long she is using Lexotinil and depral along with nassa?

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Usama Munir

Dr. Usama Munir - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS1 (psychiatry), Cert. Addiction Professional Universal Treatment Course | Faisalabad

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

well cant comment on why your psychiatric start Vepridone as im not aware if the history of the patient. can be to Agument the previous medication to see the response. proper history and consultation is required

Psychiatrist in Kohat - Dr. Tahir Mehmood

Dr. Tahir Mehmood - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Kohat

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

We have to know the complete history of Patient then we can comment. Please consult me for assessment and treatment.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Consultant Psychiatrist MD, CPD (Child & Adolescent Mental Health), Certified Geriatric Psychiatrist (APPNA) | Lahore

review-stars

672 Positive Reviews

treatment needs to be reviewed. consult for management plan

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories