Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatry

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 33 years old, lahore

he is total reluctant to accept that he is suffering from mental ilness. He is very aggressive, abusive. All the time he is yelling and shouting. he is shouting and hitting .He blames everything on my mother that u are the one responsible for this thing. U didn’t want me to have children. Now u need to find another girl or I will make ur life miserable. Always Repeating the words of religious scholar that the people are worst but only he is the best. He talks bad about everyone. Who ever tries to explain him, he start Saying bullshit about them. Day and Night he is shouting and when he get more hyper he hits or tries to hit my mother and sister.He is not suicidal , but rather he is aggressive and I am concerned about safety of my mother and Sister. Even when my brother came he tried to hit him as well. He is always talking negative and if some one is talking he will pick up the words and starts shouting and abusing. Regarding medication, it was given to him not on regular basis: Dawn

Psychiatrist in Haripur - Dr. Imran Ullah

Dr. Imran Ullah - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Haripur

review-stars

142 Positive Reviews

I realy can understand your situation..must be very difficult for the whole family.I think consultationu with a Psychiatrist is mandatory as soon as possible ,as it seems like he is suffering from severe psychiatric illness .Detailed assesment and full pledge management plan should be started right away according to biopaychosocial model of psychiatric illnesses.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks for your reply. How can i book an appointment as he will never come to it. Secondly I am overseas and its very difficult for my mother to bring him in. Even if i book an online consultation he will not come in front of the camera. Is there any way if a psychiatrist comes to the Home environment and try to talk with him and family members.

Post Owner

My mother already giving him medication without his knowledge. I want him to be admitted in a psychiatric Hospital. Can u kindly recommend a Hospital in Lahore for his treatment.

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Najmi Chughtai

Dr. Najmi Chughtai - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

He is suffering from severe psychiatric disorder in which patients have no insight to their illness. therefore these patients should be given regular medication by their home members. if refused to take medication than he should be admitted in a psychiatric hospital

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Maryam Khokhar

Dr. Maryam Khokhar - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Faisalabad

review-stars

416 Positive Reviews

Book an online consultation via Marham 042-32591427, so that thorough assessment can be done

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories