Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychological Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 33 years old, Lahore

I'm too sensitive person can't bear fake people and lies and keep overthinking about how should have responded to them, what should I respond and etc. My stomach health is also not good. I'm unmarried but I've few sexual issues as well, like in past whenever I thought about nightfall it happened even once for 17 days it happened constantly, but currently I'm not thinking about it, also I'm regularly involved in bad such as watching adult content or masterbation but occasionally when I unable to control my desires and choose to watch adult content then sometimes I ejaculate without masterbation. Also if I think about headache it happen. I'm inclined towards Deen, don't have jealousy issues and above mentioned are the main issues I'm facing. And confused where should I go for treatment, kindly help.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Aslam Pervez

Dr. Aslam Pervez - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, BCPsych, MRCPsych (UK), FRCPsych (UK), Diploma in Psychiatric Practice (UK) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

single or married?

Post Owner

Unmarried, I'm not not regularly involved in any bad habit and tries to avoid all such activities as much as possible.

I go to gym tries to follow diet plan and offer prayers.

1 month ago

Clinical Psychologist in Mansehra - Farhana Shams

Farhana Shams - Clinical Psychologist

BS.Hons (Psychology), Post Graduate Diploma (Clinical Psychologist), M.Phil (Applied Psychology) | Mansehra

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

consult a clinical psychologist.
you can book an appointment with me.
thanks

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

your daily routine? sleep schedule? diet? screen time? any stress?

Member of Marham-Forum

Unmarried, I'm not not regularly involved in any bad habit and tries to avoid all such activities as much as possible.

I go to gym tries to follow diet plan and offer prayers.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Abdul Rauf

Dr. Abdul Rauf - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS psychiatry | Karachi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

You can consult either psychologist or psychiatrist both will be able to help you out, with detailed treatment plan you will be able to feel and get better. you can consult me or anyone whom you feel best understand your situation, best of luck either way.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Kainat Khan

Kainat Khan - Psychologist

MSc Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology, M.Phil in Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

145 Positive Reviews

Take ur appointment in affordable fee with me shukriya

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories