Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Recurrent Depressive Disorder/ Cluster B Traits/Dissociative Neurological Symptom Disorder With Non-epileptic Seizures Since Last 2.5 Years

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, Rawalpindi

I get unconscious and fell off on the floor and after that I become senseless. I remained admitted in Psychiatry ward of BBH for almost 10 days, where diagnosed with Dissociative Neurological Disorder with non-epileptic seizures. I got better and started going to work as well. Now the problem is again getting serious and dissociation are getting worse. I am taking Sertraline (150 mg) in the morning, Olanzapine (10 mg) and Alprazolam (0.25 mg) at night all O.D. Psychology follow-up sessions are also taking almost every week. Kindly advise in this regard. Should I continue with the medications and follow-up sessions or change the doctor? I am really worried about my condition..

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

your daily routine? sleep schedule? diet? screen time? any stress? diet?

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saira Farhan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saira Farhan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), Diploma In Humanistic Integrative Counseling | Karachi

BBH stands for?
these are too many meds and not appropriate for your diagnosis.
I would suggest going for a 2nd opinion.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. A Z Barkat Ullah

Dr. A Z Barkat Ullah - Psychiatrist

MCPS Psych (Pakistan), MRC Psych (UK), MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

This condition can be chronic especially if with personality traits of certain type. Are u still working ? How about ur current routine and sleep ? Are u married or what r the cutrent circumstances and challenges ? I can only advice after full assessment online may be 2-3 sessions to understand ur situation and then advice . Good luck

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Rida Malik

Rida Malik - Clinical Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

hello, this is basically hysterical overlay in depression, disociation is basically occurring due to poor emotional regulation, I would suggest to take sessions based ofln cognitive framework, that would bring restructuring in thinking style and ultimately emotions change, also some emotional regulation based sessions to be taken too.
RIDA MALIK
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories