Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Scary And Difficult Dreams

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 22 Years old, Peshawar

Im getting treatment from psychiatric and i was facing stomach issues and depression, my stomach issues almost curved the depression is also curved to some extent but im facing a problem which is that i dream all the night and my dreams are really scary and soo much painful. I feel that how much pressure it puts on my mind as i feel myself in a very critical situation and painful situation. Im using a pill called qusel but it just make me sleep but i dream all the night and you cant imagine how much painful my dream is like literally i want to wake up but i cant

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Saadia Atif

Saadia Atif - Clinical Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Are you taking therapy along? dreams are usually thoughts we don't process or much rather suppress in the day time and then they express in dreams.
Consult a psychologist along with continuation of your medications by the doctor

Post Owner

Yes im taking paraxcel cr 25mg 2 times per day and qusel 25mg at night. Qusel 25mg make it more worse as I continually dream all the night, the difference is when I don’t take this medication i dream also which is lesser painful than when i take quesel( quesel make it more worse ) . I don’t know as a psychiatrist you understand me or not but im not able to explain it more but my dreams are very painful as they put me in very hard and critical situations in dream which im not able to solve or to do that job i want to die in dream but i just go through pain, ?? its very painful dreams

2 weeks ago

BS Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 24 Positive Reviews

I asked if you have ever contacted a psychologist (therapist who talk and heal psychological issues)

what you mentioned are psychiatric drugs prescribed by a psychiatrist

2 weeks ago

Post Owner

I will visit my psychiatrist in next week, he is in another city but if you can suggest me what to do for a few days and what is the problem

2 weeks ago

Post Owner

I visit my doctor every month but this month i faced this problem, the medication i take is prescribed by my psychiatrist

2 weeks ago

you need to include a psychologist in your treatment plan as well.
psychological issues such as fear and anxiety require intervention by both specialities

2 weeks ago

i can't suggest without proper detailed history of your dreams and concerns for which you'll need to book an appointment through Marham.

2 weeks ago

Clinical Psychologist in Mansehra - Farhana Shams

Farhana Shams - Clinical Psychologist

BS.Hons (Psychology), Post Graduate Diploma (Clinical Psychologist), M.Phil (Applied Psychology) | Mansehra

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

those dreams could be your suppressed thoughts or fears.
you should consult a clinical psychologist for assessment.
you can book an appointment with me.
thank you

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. A Z Barkat Ullah

Dr. A Z Barkat Ullah - Psychiatrist

MCPS Psych (Pakistan), MRC Psych (UK), MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

It can be a side effect of medicine . Have u arranged a review of your medication with ur psychiatrist. If u r improved u can be only on one type of medicine , dont need 2

Post Owner

Yes i feel its a side effect of medication because its not normal dreams its kinda too much painful dreams, i wake up really tired and stressful while i feel normal at day time

2 weeks ago

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

sir your daily routine? any stress history? physical activity?

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Sadaf Huma Waqar

Dr. Sadaf Huma Waqar - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) Consultant Psychiatrist | Karachi

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

did the dreams start after medication or were they present before it too?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories