Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Undiagnosed Heart Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

Hi, I am facing heart issue from 4 years, visit many doctors but they all said that it's not heart, it's anxiety and panic disorder. I have done ECG many times, one time Echo 3 years ago, now 2 months ago I consult a cardialogiest consultant, He examine and said my heart is fine but for my assurety he suggest me for ETT test, that was also normal. But I don't understand if all my test are normal then why I feel uncomfortable, dizziness, shortness breath, rapid heart beat, with small physical workout. Whenever I trying to do workout, like pushups, jumping jacks, running, I feel sudden my heart stop and beat . But I can walk with 30 to 40 mins easily daily. Also i have fullness, acidity, gas problems, and was diagnosed h-pylori and got treatment. I attached my all test reports, check and please help me.

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Rabia Asghar

Dr. Rabia Asghar - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Islamabad

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Aoa,
If you need any psychiatric help,you can book an online appointment with me through marham.
Thank you

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1471 Positive Reviews

Welcome, you have already visited many doctors and has been evaluated from cardiac point of view and no any medical cause has been identified and the symptoms which you have mentioned is called psycho-somatic symptoms means symptoms are real but no underlying medical cause and it happens in underlying anxiety and depression, which need to be assessed properly by a psychiatrist. Thank you

Post Owner

But dr. I can't exercise or run even now I am not anxious more, I feel relaxed most of time but whenever I try some workout sudden I feel my heart skipped and palpitates.

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1471 Positive Reviews

Welcome, again, your symptoms are true and affecting your life, visit psychiatrist personality for better understanding of the symptoms and management. Thank you

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories