Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anxiety And Nervous Sweating On Forehead

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 26 years old, model colony karachi

Hi, I am Irfan and I am facing worst anxiety. I am Youngest of all my brothers. I did MBA and could't get any job for 3 years. Now i got the job but I can't focus on the work. Small tasks make me nervous and forehead sweating with backhead pain. I can't bear myself as center of attention. When Boss call me for meeting even i did'nt did anything wrong still i get severe forhead sweating and back head and back neck pain. Doctor recommended Citanew 10mg but no results.

Psychologist in Jhang - Muhammad Shafaat Rasool

Muhammad Shafaat Rasool - Psychologist

Bs (Hons), Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Jhang

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

hello irfan u have explained v well about ur symptoms fist of All ap muscle relaxantion exercise shuruh kr dain aur medicine ap ko wqti tor py enable kr dy anxiety ko cope krny k qabil lkn itx not a permanent solution coz ap aik chz ko improve krty krty dosri 5 problmz ka shikar ho jain gy

Psychologist in Jhang - Muhammad Shafaat Rasool

Muhammad Shafaat Rasool - Psychologist

Bs (Hons), Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Jhang

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

tu ap ko zrori hy jald az jald psychotherapy ka session lain

Psychologist in Rawalakot - Nida Tul Sahar

Nida Tul Sahar - Psychologist

MSc Psychology, ADCP | Rawalakot

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Your problem is treatable.you can book your appointment through Marham for sessions

Post Owner

Thanks for your precious time at the moment, forehead Sweating is causing me head pain. As its very frustrating when someone talks to me i get alot of forehead sweating Which further results nervousness loss of self confidence.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalakot - Nida Tul Sahar
Nida Tul Sahar - Psychologist

MSc Psychology, ADCP | Rawalakot | Book Appointment

review-stars 2 Positive Reviews

Therapy sessions will definitely help you

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Rakia Ashraf

Dr. Rakia Ashraf - Psychologist

BS (Hons.), Ms, PhD Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

For low long did you take this meds? Fear of presentation and evaluation?? Consulted any psychologist before?

Post Owner

Thanks for your precious time, Dr recommended me Ascitalopram 10mg for 10 days and i received ni improvement at all. Now forehead Sweating is causing me head pain. As its very frustrating when someone talks to me i get alot of forehead sweating Which further results nervousness loss of self confidence.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Rakia Ashraf
Dr. Rakia Ashraf - Psychologist

BS (Hons.), Ms, PhD Scholar | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 17 Positive Reviews

It seems that you are having social anxiety issues when one gets fear of evaluation.. I would suggest to treat it without meds with psychotherapy sessions only.. Available for online consultation

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello

Hope you are doing good ... you have explained everything in detail ...firstly kindly relax and dont exhaust yourself.... things like these happen and you can control them out...
For that you need proper counseling sessions in whi ch you will be helped with therapies and other problem solving techniques... So feel free to consult me for the session through Marham.pk ... am all here and will help you at the best....
Till then kindly tc of yourself and just remember you are the best and believe in yourself :))

Post Owner

Thanks for your precious time, Dr recommended me Ascitalopram 10mg for 10 days and i received no improvement at all. Now forehead Sweating is causing me head pain. As its very frustrating when someone talks to me i get alot of forehead sweating Which further results nervousness loss of self confidence.

4 years ago

ohh!! the meds isnt gonna work for long then...and I am feeling you have social anxiety and it can be fixed with the counseling session... you can consult me for the session... will help you at my best throughout...

4 years ago

Please dont lose confidence or belief on yourself... you are the best just remember that!!! things happen and you can overcome this.. ALLAH has given us all strengths to fight our problems ... so if we can you can as well!! we are here for you... you can consult me nd plz tc till then

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

There is a need of further probing of your problem and you need couselling sessions. Book your appointment as soon as possible.

Post Owner

Thanks for your precious time, Dr recommended me Ascitalopram 10mg for 10 days and i received no improvement at all. Now forehead Sweating is causing me head pain. As its very frustrating when someone talks to me i get alot of forehead sweating Which further results nervousness loss of self confidence.

4 years ago

Mr. Irfan you are experiencing sort of anxiety issues. Reconsult your doctor for further recommendation. Beside this take counselling sessions as well.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Noor Ul Huda

Ms. Noor Ul Huda - Psychologist

MSc Child Psychology, Mphil in Clinical Psychology in Progress | Karachi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Irfan start practicing deep breathing and muscle relaxation exercise. Your problem is treatable, book appointment through Marham.

Post Owner

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Noor Ul Huda
Ms. Noor Ul Huda - Psychologist

MSc Child Psychology, Mphil in Clinical Psychology in Progress | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 7 Positive Reviews

kindly again consult doctor who prescribed you medicine and try to take therapy session as along medicines therapy has very good results.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Iqra Shaukat

Ms. Iqra Shaukat - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

your symptoms are treatable I am available for online session. contact us.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Iqra Shaukat

Ms. Iqra Shaukat - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

your symptoms are treatable. contact us I am also conducting online session.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Syedah Hira Fatima

Syedah Hira Fatima - Psychologist

BA(Psychology),Msc(Behavioural Science) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

First of all plz relax its treatable. For how long you have taken the medicine? please book your appointment with any psychologist through marham.pk for problem solving techniques and confidence building strategies

Post Owner

Thanks for your precious time, Dr recommended me Ascitalopram 10mg for 10 days and i received no improvement at all. Now forehead Sweating is causing me head pain. As its very frustrating when someone talks to me i get alot of forehead sweating Which further results nervousness loss of self confidence. I have

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dur E Safa

Dur E Safa - Psychologist

BS Hons (Applied Psychology), MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Contact with me..

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum wrwb, don't worry In Sha Allah you will get over this. Any fear of losing job? What you think that causes you anxiety, nervousness? History is required. When you go to your job be enough confident that what you are doing performing is well. Make your work performance better it will boost your confidence and In Sha Allah you will overcome your anxiety and nervousness. Do pray regularly. Recite Quran Daily even if it's just one page. Do exercise or walk and for 5 - 10 minutes relax yourself switch off all negative thoughts and relax your body mind muscles. In Sha Allah you will feel better. Contact through Marham for sessions. May Allah SWT protects you ameen.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Maida Ashraf

Ms. Maida Ashraf - Psychologist

MSc Clinical in Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

some how psychotherapy is the best treatment for anxiety .
Please book ur appointment

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Rehana Ruhy

Ms Rehana Ruhy - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), M.A (Special Education), Grand Master in Reiki, Diploma in NLP And Hypnosis Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Hello you need therapy so please book your appointment with me through Marham and take care thanks

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ansa Qurat Ul Ain

Dr. Ansa Qurat Ul Ain - Psychologist

MS (Psychology), PhD | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

It’s better to consult a psychologist in person rather than a psychiatrist

Clinical Psychologist in Jhelum - Ms Kiran Javed

Ms Kiran Javed - Clinical Psychologist

Bs Psychology, Ms Clinical Psychology, HCPC (UK), GMBPsS (UK) | Jhelum

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

you need to overcome your fears in order to excel in field.contact for psychotherapy asap

Psychologist in Lahore - Arshma Shahzad

Arshma Shahzad - Psychologist

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, MS in Clinical Psychology, Diploma in Homeopathic Medical Sciences | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Contact me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories