Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Fetus Movement/psychological Issues

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 21, Abbottabad

Assalam o Alaikum! I'm 21 weeks pregnant and my baby's movement is stopped. In week 15th he moved for the first time and after that I had sever depression, PTSD, Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder. After some serve panic attacks he stop moving or kicking. He have a heartbeat and everything but I'm a bit tense whether he's developing depression also? I also have e coli and I'm having U prosgest, ostegem, rabecid and bisleri. Please let me know what can I do.

Member of Marham-Forum

ws just relax n trust the creator

Psychologist in Islamabad - Jamila Hiyat

Jamila Hiyat - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology, ADCP (Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

please book appoitment for detail assessment

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar

Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar - Psychologist

Msc Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Plz book your app from me at marham. Com plate forum

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Sadia Yaqub

Ms. Sadia Yaqub - Psychologist

M.Sc Applied Psychology, Mphil Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

ws. app apny app ko relax rakhy.

Psychologist in London - Dr. Nazool E Tabassum

Dr. Nazool E Tabassum - Psychologist

PhD. Cognitive Neuroscience, Coaching Psychology, MPhil Clinical Psychology | London

Waslam, to the best of my knowledge you need to consult your gyne Doctor as soon as possible . I wonder why you are writing here instead of going to doctor straight to make sure if baby is fine.you wrote you have Depression, PTSD anxiety and ani. Disorder. Who gave you this diagnosis? A baby is affected by the emotional state of mother, but he/she can’t develop depression at this stage۔I would suggest following 1. Immediately go to doctor to check if baby is okay. 2. Use deep breathing to relax yourself and baby inside you. 3. Stop googling about your condition.4. Whatever psychologically you are going through is result of hormonal fluctuations and happens with every women more or less depends on their circumstances also. 5.If Doctor says okay about baby, please believe in Allah and seek peace and relaxation from there. 6. If you are unable to relax yourself, then book your conversation with psychologist who will teach you how to relax yourself using interventions.hope it helps

Post Owner

Well I don't know whether I should say it or not but of course I have visited my gynecologist she said baby was doing fine and in Pakistan you can't reach the doctor again and again because she gets irritated just like you, that's why I came here to ask someone who could help me out and you said I have googled my symptoms after 6 attempts of psychologist I get to know what's going on. And I'm being torture every now and then that's why I came here to ask someone who don't know me but will still at lest try to help me out. And I guess thank you dear doctor I can't even ask anyone here now. I was just trying to know about my baby that's all because when you consult a psychologist people label you as mentally ill or just like you as being dramatic(you didn't said that I know but it felt like that) . I'm quite surprised that how can a psychologist be like that and being harsh on someone. Thank you for making me feel more insecure. I really appreciate it.

3 years ago

Post Owner

And of course my psychologists said I have to bear it all because they can't help me out. I just wanted to know about my baby's mental health that's all. I wish I could explain all to you but I guess they're right I have to bear it.

3 years ago

Psychologist in London - Dr. Nazool E Tabassum
Dr. Nazool E Tabassum - Psychologist

PhD. Cognitive Neuroscience, Coaching Psychology, MPhil Clinical Psychology | London | Book Appointment

Well I am not harsh at at rather concerned about baby. Written communication appears like this. I have given you six points to think over. I can fully understand that you are upset and taking things out of perspective. I would strongly recommend that you speak to some therapist after booking at this platform. All psychotherapist are trained on this forum and want to help you but we are trained to help people by listening full story and by looking at all factors. Your problem is not big and there are a number of ways to sort out your issues. Don’t feel bad about my suggestion. Please re-read what I have written. It is out of concern not intend to be harsh at all. I would again emphasis to book with any psychologist answering here to help you. I may offer you 20 minutes free consultation over phone if you want. That’s what I can do to make you understand and support. Good luck

3 years ago

Psychologist in Multan - Zainab Kausar Khan

Zainab Kausar Khan - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), ADCP | Multan

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Consult your gynecologists

Post Owner

I'm 21 years old.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Asifa Rauf Khan

Asifa Rauf Khan - Psychologist

MSC Psychology * MS ( Clinical Psychology ) PCCP, Addiction Management | Bahawalpur

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

tess there are chances that your baby can affected by your mental health not just depression but it's possible that his mental health and physical health also can affected . . . for your best resulting consult proper use some relaxation therapy and get counseling session because it's a sensitive phase of your life

Psychologist in Sargodha - Sidra Muneer

Sidra Muneer - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Sargodha

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

consult your gynaecologist to examine physiology of your fetus once she examine then consult psychologist to overcome psychological issues

Psychologist in Rajan Pur - Aiman Bukhari

Aiman Bukhari - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rajan Pur

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

consult gynecologist.

Psychologist in Multan - Uzma Kiran

Uzma Kiran - Psychologist

MSc Psychology, ADCP | Multan

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Plz tell me wts your age

Post Owner

I'm 21 years old.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Multan - Uzma Kiran
Uzma Kiran - Psychologist

MSc Psychology, ADCP | Multan | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

OK I will told in a 20 mints

3 years ago

Post Owner

Okay. Thank you!

3 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Nosheen Nasir

Nosheen Nasir - Psychologist

BS, MS in Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

wasalam
I can understand your state. first i would say relax yourself. naturally in preganacy female do have emotional disturbances and in this state they see alot from internet which makes them more upset. so relax not everything on internet is right for every person.
Second you said his hearbeat and everything else is fine you again you need to relax that he is fine. Yes your mental health could affect baby so that could be a reason.
you said you have four disorders were they given you by a psychologist or you think you have these symptoms as sometimes people do have comorbid disorders or sometimes the symptoms of one or do disorder overlap.
What you can do?
i would suggest you should take a therapy as you need to relax yourself one by one we can work on each symptoms you are having.
Along with it do deep breathing, induge in baby activites like clothers setting room etc. it will help you to distract your thoughts.
and involve more in activities you enjoy it could be reading,coloring etc what ever you like.
And remember as you are so much concern about your baby it increases your stress level which in turn affects your baby. So be relax and have faith that you can do it.
you can contact me for any further information.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Zain Tahir

Ms. Zain Tahir - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS Behavioral Sciences, Autism Certificate-03 | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Walaikum assalam. Everything you're going through is completely normal, the emotional ups and downs, the depressed moods and all you mentioned. Kindly note that your Baby is safe, depression won't get in there like that, be assured. But yes, your happy moods will make baby prosper like anything! :') Try staying positive and happy, look for emotional and social support around you and connect with new mothers or your friends going thru same, you will feel a lot better. Stay Blessed

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories